999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 (Home) • 999.999.9999 (Cell) • firstname.lastname@example.org
motivated professional poised to leverage related petroleum engineering aptitudes, experience, and education in an Engineering Sales capacity.
- Sales and Business Development: Talent for rapidly establishing rapport with diverse clientele. In-depth knowledge of petroleum engineering, including equipment, chemicals, production, oil and gas recovery, and well modifications. Substantial experience working with and providing key expertise to the general public.
- Operations: Skilled at managing multiple, concurrent operational and field tasks with a high degree of professional standards and quality. Monitor and prioritize workload with special attention to detail to ensure accurate and timely project completion. Skilled in maintaining large volumes of client information.
- Communication: Outstanding interpersonal communication skills leveraged to develop productive long-term business relationships. Conduct presentations and convey complex information in an easily understandable manner. Committed to projecting a professional image and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Key Strengths: Possess analytical and problem solving skills; talent for streamlining processes to substantially improve productivity and service. Proficient in several technologies including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows system.
ABC INC , Any Town, NY
Petroleum Engineer, 2005-2010
- Thesis Project: Case Study on Trapped Annular Pressure Build-up analysis on HP and HT deepwater .
- Reservoir Simulation Project: ECLIPSE reservoir sensitivity analysis on wells.
- Gas reservoir management project: Optimize reservoir production.
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY
Petroleum Engineer, 1999-2005
- AFE construction for wells.
- Design, preparation, and execution of drilling program for horizontal wells.
- Operations supervision for three drilling rigs.
- Liaison between geological, operational, and managerial groups.
- Construct historical analysis of operator’s wells to determine best practices while drilling.
- Bid and secured vendors for projects.
- Preparation and engineering for APDs.
BCD INC , Any Town, NY
Production Engineer, 1994-1999
- Supervised and managed daily activities of the production group.
- Represented the company with the regulatory agencies that oversee the oil and gas industry; kept the company environmentally sound and in compliance with current regulations.
- Developed and maintained a safety program and a spill prevention program.
- Designed and constructed new production facilities and gathering systems as needed and in a prompt and efficient manner to maximize revenue.
- Coordinated with Geology, Land, and Drilling Managers to facilitate the drilling permit process.
- two field foremen and three field operations technicians.
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
NEW YORK STATE UNIVERSITY, New York, NY