999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999 – 9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Present Career Goals
Ipresently seeking a new role in Product or Project Management that will allow me to utilize my experience in product development and technical sales in growing both the company and my career.
Core Skill Set & Experience
ABC Inc.; June 2001 – Present
Product Management Engineer
- Direct partnership outreach, which entails contacting key marketing and system architects at network processor and FPGA and DSP companies to inform them of new products.
- Developed internal sales web page and outreach list management to open communication between the factory and global sales force.
- Created PCN and EOL web page and outreach list management for GSI.
- Author sales collateral and PCN and EOL documents as well as press releases, FAQs, and press presentations.
- Manage all active part numbers (>9000) in SAP across life cycles to include creation, production status and deactivation.
- Create and maintain all competitive information, including cross reference, production status, new product release, etc.
XYZ Corp.; March 2000 – March 2001
Senior Product Marketing Engineer
- Defining PECVD, Electron Beam Tester and PVD equipment maintenance components to integrate into service products based on customer needs.
- Monitoring equipment service contract performance to ensure commitments are met.
- Collaborating with field service engineering to validate equipment maintenance .
- Proliferating service products through training and workshops with regional sales teams.
- Established formal documentation process for service project requests improving workflow and traceability.
BCD Inc.; July 1998 – November 1999
Sr. Corporate Marketing Engineer
- Lead a team of 5-9 members responsible for boosting yearly EDA sales bookings by $6.6MM
- Increased lead flow to Sales by 200% at an opportunity rate of 65% to distribution channel accounts over the past 3 years.
- Manage relationships with The Strategic Alliance team, key semiconductor partners and distributors. Responsible for delivering quarterly seminars, product training and developing key penetration strategies for large accounts.
- Produce unique customer use-cases for product demonstrations using QuestaSim and ModelSim simulation tools and hardware design and verification platforms.
- Develop content for technical literature and other client materials such as: sales guides, technical presentations, whitepapers, use-case studies and how-to implementation guides.
- Create and facilitate product training, technical workshops and design sessions for field engineers and key customers. Topics include: technology trends, customer pain-points etc.
- Coordinate with engineers to develop product requirements, needs assessments and other customer specific solutions throughout the product planning cycle.
Computer Applications: Pro-E (basic usage), Minitab (advanced), Visio (basic usage), MS Office Suite (expert level), Kana Online Support Administration (advanced), & Adobe Photoshop (basic usage)
Safety and Health Certifications: Class 100 Clean Room Access, Red Cross CPR, Disease Control, Basic First Aid, & Hazardous Materials Handling and Cleanup
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering from the University of New York