999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
999.999.9999 • email@example.com
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER ~ INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER ~ LEAN COORDINATOR
- engineering professional seeks position in implementing Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement initiatives with progressive, aspiring company.
- Experienced in evaluating production processes in determining Lean manufacturing strategies to eliminate waste and improve productivity.
- Experienced in generating labor standards, creating and maintaining Bill of Materials and creating and implementing work area and plant layouts.
- Experienced in developing and executing manufacturing plans for new product that includes new equipment development, manpower determination, work station design and work area layouts.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY • June 2007 – Present
- Keen problem solver in ISO compliant environments with various machinery and tools.
- Uses root cause analysis plus quality tools and processes to analyze and interpret data.
- Proactively designs production lines, worker content, and operational processes to ensure quality.
- Key source responsibility for delivery and sustainability of product quality and process optimization.
- Reputation for clear communication, dedication, creative problem solving, and outstanding service.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY • November 2006 – June 2007
- Manufacturing Engineering support. Maintain online process documentation, work instruction and data collection.
- Member of new product development team..
- Improved tool life 60%.
- Specify, purchase and install design & build equipment and tooling for machining and light assembly processes.
- Develop and test new technology drilling tools. Reduced cycle time by 15%.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY • October 2005 – November 2006
- Develop and evaluate new processes and improve current process efficiency, capability, and overall productivity in all areas of manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot tooling issues on plant floor by improving, testing and replacing existing tooling to resolve production and performance issues.
- Responsible for all facility safety to include monthly training, meetings and to resolve any safety issues problem solving methods.
- Involved in a standardization project to create uniformity in tooling, processes and CNC programs for increased production and efficiency.
- Enhance and refine processes by applying continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing techniques to key areas of production.
- Responsible for the programming and troubleshooting of CNC equipment.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Technology
Minors: Statistics, Electronics
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Graduated December 2001
Master of Business Administration
University of California, Berkeley
Graduated December 2440
Certificate of Accreditation
ISO 9001:2000 Internal Auditor
- Lean Trainer
- Plant Layouts
- Time Studies
- M.O.S.T. Applicator
- Value Stream Mapping
- Recognizing the Seven Deadly Wastes in production
- running Kaizen Events
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- 5 Whys Problem Analyses
- 8D Problem Solving
- Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving
- Gage R & R Analyses
- simulations (using Simul8)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Auto CAD and Auto CAD LT
- Solid Works 2008