999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, (999) 999-9999
MECHANICAL DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DECEMBER, 1999 TO PRESENT
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- and repair down equipment and perform preventive maintenance of presses, conveyors, spray systems, furnaces, automatic welders, and all associated equipment in the manufacturing of water heaters.
- Maintained equipment, including conveyers, cookers, gearboxes, pumps, bearings, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Repaired and rebuilt Aluminum Die Cast Machines and associated equipment; and performed daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly PM’s.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER JUNE, 1993 TO DECEMBER, 1999
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Maintained inverters to insure correct amperage for efficient charging and equalizing cycles.
- Made repairs on system: Inverters, all electrical controls, connections and terminals.
- Resolved maintenance problems: Established a Maintenance System Standard on battery maintenance and up grated and updated inventory-reporting data system for energy storage systems.
- Developed system that charts battery maintenance to increase performance and reduce safety problems.
- Resolved Production problems: Increased site production by fast tract response incorporating Multi Shifter.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER JUNE, 1992 TO JUNE, 1993
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Lead the project engineering, process engineering, facilities and maintenance departments as well as implemented a Total Productive Maintenance program (TPM), 5S, Lean Manufacturing and PM programs.
- Assigned and supervised process engineers and maintenance personnel on equipment repair and as well as the purchase and repair of air compressors, pumps, motors for fluid transfer and delivery systems, HVAC, fire pumps. Etc.
- Familiar with MP2 maintenance software.
- Responsible for departmental P & L.
- Active participant of the Safety Committee.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
University of Washington, Seattle
Bachelors of Science – May 1992
Majors: Mechanical Engineering Technology, BS
Civil Engineering Technology, BS
Predictive Maintenance, Oct. 1994
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, Oct. 1996
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Techniques and Controls, Apr. 1998
Apollo Root Cause
Taproot® System Incident Investigation
Taproot® Equifactor Troubleshooting
Six-Sigma and LEAN Manufacturing
Many other EPA, DOT, OSHA, MSHA, ASME, API, Fire Fighting and Safety related training.