999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Phone: (999) 999-9999
Seeking an operation management position utilizing my knowledge of engineering methods.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Industrial Engineer (January 2010- Present)
- Time Studies and revising standards for rating the employees’ performance.
- Redesign the warehouse to decrease the travel time and control inventory.
- Implement better material handling techniques to decrease pilferage and improve quality.
- Negotiating with the unions for better performance rating systems.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Industrial Engineer (August 2007 – June 2008)
- Developed and maintained master project schedule.
- Developed and maintained master CAD layouts.
- Maintained project budgets.
- Worked in conjunction with other engineering disciplines.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Industrial Engineer (May 2005-August 2007)
- Member of the design team for the multi-million dollar continuous expansion project which cut labor costs in for certain products.
- Reviewed all hourly jobs and corrected discrepancies between similar positions in different departments and plants with respect to pay and training time required.
- Assigned physical demands to each position, which were incorporated into the pre-employment physical exam process, to avoid placing new recruits into positions which could potentially cause injury or labor turnover.
- Responsible for creating the yearly labor budget for both facilities.
- Created a new transportation routing program which minimized the miles and time associated with direct store shipping.
University of Chicago August 2004
- in Industrial Engineering
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Internet.
- Cost Reduction Corrections, 5s Corrections, Safety Committee Member.