999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ year’s as a HVAC Installer.
- Experienced crew member in both commercial and residential construction.
- Knowledgeable about plumbing and installing sprinkler systems.
- Well known for excellent clean-up after the job, as well as customer service skills.
- Has own tools and driver’s license.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
HVAC Technician 2004-2008
- Install, maintain, and repair various types of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment -Residential and light commercial environments.
- Electrical, plumbing, light carpentry, light construction.
- General residential and small business maintenance.
- Blueprint and schematics interpretation.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Service Technician 2001-2004
- Receive service calls, troubleshoot faulty equipment, repair system or order, receive and install parts to maintain equipment in working condition.
- If outside vendor is required: Call for scheduling and escort vendor to faulted equipment. Monitor job production by vendor until the job is complete.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment including replacement of filters, belts and couplers. Grease bearings, clean drains and cooling towers.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
HVAC Installation Mechanic 2000-2001
- Expertise in heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration systems residences and commercial establishments.
- Experience with the installation of gas and oil fired heaters, boilers, electric heat pumps and hot water heaters.
- Installation of HVAC duct work including flexible tubing, sheet metal construction, and Space Pack Systems.
- On site construction of duct work for the installation of heating system.
- Roughing-in of new construction for heating and air-conditioning systems.
- Trained apprentices with the installation of heating and boiler systems, HVAC duct work, wiring and gas piping.
: Fundamentals of refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating
(University of California, Los Angeles)
GED Certification New York, NY
New York High School 1995