999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
I ama position that will benefit from my expertise in Project Management, Advanced Technical Support, Installation and Implementation. I want to be able to apply my ability to effectively manage multiple conflicting tasks along with being a proficient diagnostic problem solver and promote a reputation of dependability for the company. Also, prove to be a valuable asset to the company.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 12/2009 – 5/2010
- Performed Observation, Inspections, Consultation, and Testing for continuing project construction.
- Responsible for the management and execution of General Contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Prepare samples for testing according to established test specifications. Discuss, confirm, and review specifications of site plans.
- Prepared Geo technical report to the observation and placement of Soils, Stone, Concrete, and Asphalt. site sketch to determine results.
- Assist in training personnel in implementing new test procedures as required.
- Enter and process data on computers as required. Assists supervisor or higher-level technician in reporting test results.
- Performed all work in accordance with established safety procedures. Daily Equipment Inspections (DEI) is required.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 8/2008 – 10/2009
Senior Field Engineer
- Trained and developed technicians in troubleshooting and client service skills.
- Managed service quality control by follow-up calls to maintain a high level of efficiency from Service Reps and insure high customer satisfaction.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY 2/2002 – 1/2007
- of a team that provides technical assistance, research and training to personnel in operation and maintenance of communication equipment.
- Responsible for inspection of repaired equipment.
- Developed test equipments.
- Wrote technical procedures for testing and maintenance.
Electrical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University