999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
engineer providing for the commissioning & maintenance needs of customers at remote sites. History of successfully completing projects in harsh climates & adverse conditions.
Field Engineer ABC Inc. 10/2008-1/2009
- On site Computer Software and Hardware Desktop Support.
- Project Management including vendor contacts on site.
- After hours On Call Computer Desktop Support.
Field Engineer and Switch Engineer XYZ Corp. 4/2008-7/2008
- Provided technical team leadership to field engineers for the continued efficiency of network operations.
- Implemented effective maintenance programs at client locations.
- Coordinated all operations associated with the central mainframe system.
Field Engineer BCD Inc. 2/2007-1/2008
- Customer advocate and focal point for hardware and software issues upgrade and site planning, and add-on support.
- Direct customer interaction as their advocate and trusted adviser managing all aspects of support.
- Tracked and implemented hardware and software updates to assure continued system up time.
- Tracked and managed resolution of all customer hardware problems and software issues.
- Managed support delivery to satisfy contract commitments.
- Managed support contract renewals for my assigned customers.
- Created and maintained customer Account Support Plans.
- Managed problem case status reports and technical reviews for customers.
- Resolved technical problems and business issues to prevent escalations to management.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- of Engineering, New York University
PERSONAL INTERESTS & HOBBIES:
Digital photography, international travel, web design & cooking.
Available upon request