999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: (999)9999999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
professional with strong civil and environmental educational background complemented by technical projects. Knowledge of environmental laws and regulations. Proven success in self-managed and team-based projects. Excellent verbal and written skills with a detail-oriented approach for completing projects and assignments.
Environmental Engineer, ABC Inc, Any Town NY (06/07-06/08)
- Assist senior staff in developing workplace exposure assessments, planning and completing industrial hygiene field investigation, writing industrial hygiene and safety policies and procedures
- Perform exposure monitoring for hydrocarbons, particulates and other airborne contaminants.
- Conduct air quality assessments, ergonomic assessments, safety inspections
- Act as the liaison with clients to schedule and complete field work
- Conduct technical research of IH literature, OSHA regulations and other documentation relevant to client applications
Environmental Engineer, XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY (05/06-05/07)
- Evaluation and calculation of human health risks and target levels to meet regulatory requirements at various contaminated sites around US.
- Preparation of risk assessment reports and expert opinion for legal litigation cases.
Environmental Engineer, BCD Inc, Any Town NY (06/07-06/08)
- First Environmental Engineer to work at the White Plains location.
- Reduced overall contractor costs by 50%
- Renewed two New Source Review Permits, one TPDES Permit and one Title V .
- Completed EPA 114 Boilers and Incinerator MACT Survey.
- Completed EPA 114 PVC MACT Survey.
Engineering Software: Auto CAD (2 years exp.), Water CAD, Sewer CAD, GIS, HEC-RAS, GaBi 4, Sima Pro 7.1, STAAD Pro, Statistical Analysis Software
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (4 years exp.), Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Google Sketch Up, Scratch
Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, May 2010
New York University, New York, NY
Overall GPA 3.3 and 4.0
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, July 2007
New York College of Engineering, New York, NY
Overall GPA 3.5 and 4.0
Biological Wastewater Treatment, Environmental Engineering Microbiology, Pollution Prevention, Hazardous Wastes, Air Quality, Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection System, Physicochemical Treatment Processes, Open Channel Flow, Experimental Design
Surveying, Concrete Technology, Engineering Geology, Foundation Engineering, Construction Management, Strength of Materials, Building Design and Drawing, Transportation Engineering