999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • Home: (999)999-9999 • email@example.com
Toa position as a Land Surveyor, Engineer, Civil Designer or Senior Drafter in a company that I can use my experience and skills to increase productivity or help them meet and maintain company goals.
- (LSIT) Land Surveyor in Training Certification – No. LST XXXX
- AutoCAD expertise including Civil 3D, LDD, multiple Auto-Desk versions for the design and manipulation of boundaries, point clusters, surfaces, alignments, earthwork calculations and horizontal and vertical controls.
- Thorough knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, boundary surveys and easement preparation.
- Excellent communications skills in working with other disciplines, clients, city inspectors and outside agencies.
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, C++, HTML, Linux, DOS applications, AutoCAD and Micro Station.
Entry Level Engineering Research and Teaching Assistant 2007-2009
- Analyzed and compared several unconventional intersection designs including a roundabout, a signalized roundabout, a continuous flow intersection, and a parallel flow intersection using two different micro simulation platforms.
- Researched different technologies such as GPS, blue-tooth, loop detectors for travel time data collection for the New York Department of Transportation.
- Collaborated with other graduate research assistants to reconfigure the traffic flow at the Municipal to safely and efficiently accommodate pedestrian and vehicular traffic on the airport site with consideration of environmental constraints.
- Prepared and presented weekly PowerPoint presentations highlighting research findings to research advisors and project stakeholders.
- Recognized for efficiently and effectively teaching over 100 civil engineering students under the direction of the faculty to analyze and solve fundamental, surveying, and transportation engineering problems providing guidance, instruction and experience to enhance students’ professional development.
Entry Level Engineering Department 2006-2007
- Developed a process that would eliminate faulty parts from getting through the line.
- Took lead in design aspect of project.
- Designed and implemented new system to organize and inventory die maintenance parts.
- Success on project required closes communication with tool and die makers.
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering 2005-2006
- Using Working Model 2D and 3D Program, Thermodynamics and Ideal Gas Laws to model and design internal combustion engine and create dynamics animation.
- Using via CAD Program to design antenna locations in the Anechoic Chamber.
of Science – Engineering
New York College
New York High School
(GSA) Governor’s Scholar Award
ROP CAD participant