555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
BLANCA G. MARTINEZ
Toa position in the field of Engineering that will utilize the skills acquired during my course of study, which would help enhance my personal expertise and the effectiveness of the company in which I work.
- C++ Programming
- Auto Cad
- Solid Works
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Engineering Student Fall semester of 2006
- Met with customers to discuss their system needs and requirements.
- Provided basic technical support for internal and external customers
- Reduced errors and omissions in sales proposals by providing sales team members accurate equipment and systems specifications and designs.
- Regularly estimated customer and bid proposals for sales team members in excess of 150k plus per month in potential revenue.
- Propelled the establishment of an online Technical Document Library to provide a localized, easy to access site of downloadable product information and manufacturers service specifications for all personnel.
- Utilized AutoCAD 2004 to alter electronic prints using for bid submission, submittal package delivery, and final project as-built drawings.
- Managed multiple projects on a daily basis according to changing prioritization schedules.
- Worked closely with electrical contractors in order to insure the proper installation of power, cabling, and conduit.
Engineering Student Spring semester of 2007
- Developed leadership skills through participation in Engineering and Computer Science clubs and organizations
- Developed excellent customer service practices through working and participating with different activates and organizations
Engineering Student June 2007 to May 2008
- Review TV inspection and help the senior engineers in researches and field projects
- Perform office works including data entry and filing
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
Date of graduation: May 2009
University of California, San Diego, CA
Certification: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- Caribbean Students Organization
- Cadet (Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp., Detachment 835, University of New York)
- of the Honor Guard Rifle Drill Team (Detachment 835)
Member of the Pi Mu Epsilon Mathematics Honors Society
To be furnished upon request