999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Home: (999) 999-9999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
for challenging position in engineering or operations where I can utilize my wide area experiences to growth with company.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 01/2009 – Present
- Manage all engineering development and services for the enterprise. Includes software and hardware development and implementation, testing and development tools, technical services, support, and consulting. Includes all technical issues from software and hardware development to asset management and applying and integrating various digital communication and control networks in a manufacturing plant environment.
- Increased revenue for the last 4 years over 300%.
- Managed a 30% decrease in Cost Of Sales
- Increased profits by over 80%
- Manage Software, Hardware, Conformance, Host and Interoperability Testing for digital networks. Responsible for: development of software, hardware, testing and registration of devices, adherence to specifications, technical coverage of test systems, marketing and sale of test systems, acceptance testing, contracts, project management and coordinating projects with outside vendors at various international locations.
- Managed, developed and executed technical and marketing plans for software and hardware development to assure all specifications and marketing requirements were met.
- Delivered all projects on time and under budget.
- Responsible for development of software, hardware, definition of tests, implementation and coordination of testing software on devices and instruments.
- Responsible for defining requirements and implementing state of the art digital communications and networking testing laboratories used for testing and staging digital devices.
- Received Quality Awards for the development and execution of software, hardware and testing systems.
- Engineering consultant in numerous world areas on oil and gas; pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, wastewater, chemical, semiconductor, and other manufacturing projects. Trained personnel, developed and executed network configuration, layout and wiring.
- Market consulting with developers and users on applying digital communication networking technology. Includes on-site workshops and consulting on installation and planning of digital communication and control networks.
- Manage legal issues concerning patents, contracts and intellectual property rights.
- Technical manager on all Field Trials and Trade shows. Developed marketing displays, presentations and general layout of shows. Coordinated with press on conferences and press releases.
- Technical support for developers and users on digital communication networking technology.
- Published numerous white papers, articles and presentations in many world areas.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 12/1997 – 01/2009
Director of Quality& Engineering
- Generated $400K revenue YTD: Expanding existing client relationships as well as new business clients.
- Potential sales growth of $2M: Working closely on two accounts in the funnel and by supplying stellar service, exemplary engineering support (with tested reports) on the design and excellent quality we have gained customer’s trust –expected production run by 9/10.
- Customer Focused: Travels at least once a month to customer for training, review design issues, and follows up on customer corrective actions and sales representative’s requests.
- Introduced ISO 9001 and AS9100 Certification: Created work instruction and procedures in order to document current processes.
- Established formal contract review program: Developed and supervise on-going formal contract review which allows for proper planning of costs and capabilities from quote stage through to order placement. procedure for conformance to AS9100 certification.
- Improved and launched a new website: Assisted in launching a new website coupled with developing parametric search layouts.
- Developed vendor database: Created a database to grade suppliers performances
- Created an Engineering database: Created a database in order to view all manufacturing prints along with ECN & any other associated documents such as customer drawings.
- Reduced internal defects by 30%: Created a system in order to detect internal scrap and remedy any defects with corrective actions in manufacturing, quality and engineering.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 07/1995 – 12/1997
- Technical Achievements: Acted as chief automation architect working with marketing to develop automated solutions per customer’s requirements. This included the conceptual and architectural design of high-speed robotics, conveyorization, LOT tracking and data integrity for many key projects. I received 5 patent awards as chief inventor for two very large projects.
- Other Achievements: Developed a cost and budgeting system using Microsoft Excel that allowed us to accurately track the cost of a project. Started project-teaming concept with cost of ownership models. Developed a tracking system that tracks engineering performance to budget. Managed a $300 million dollar project to build test equipment for the largest microprocessor company in the world. I have received several achievement awards for this project.
New York Culture University, NY 1982
BA (Bachelor of Commerce)
New York College of Technology, NY 1974
A.A (Mechanical Engineering)
New York State University, Any Town, NY 1986
ASSEMBLY Language, BASIC Language (credited by SJSU)
Advancement Training Center, New York, NY 1984
Electronic Technician Certificate
Brand and Channel Management STP Training Program, HP94000 Mix-signal Test Programming, Voyager Programming, XRL Laser Wafer Repair Application and Maintenance, LT1101 Enfact Programming, STS 6000 and 8000 Enfact Programming.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Automatic Test Equipments (ATE): VERIGY 93000 PINSCALE mix-signal ATE system, HP94000 mix-signal ATE system. LOGIC, LT1101, VOYAGER, SC212, MOSAID, STS 6000 and 8000, SENTRY VII, 20 and 21, ANDO 8034 and 8035
- Equipment and Tools: Tektronix TDS 3034B Oscilloscope, HP 4145B Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer, Curve Tracer, Micromanipulator Probe Station, Jet Etch, PLASMOD Etch, High Power Microscope, Frequency Generator.
- Second language in Chinese.