(999)999-9999 • EMAIL@YAHOO.COM
Tothe skills and behaviors to assume the responsibilities to a chemical and process and manufacturing engineer
ABC Inc, Engineering Intern, Any Town, NY 08/2009 – present
- Use Microsoft Excel to analyze the qualities of semiconductor chips. Compile and analyze patterns of individual chip failures of silicon wafers. Find correlations between failure patterns and dates of fabrication, and find correlations between the number of chip failures and dates of fabrication.
XYZ Corp, Mentor, Engineering Internship, Any Town, NY 01/2008 – 05/2008
- Testing products and new materials to ensure quality and that specifications are met.
- Qualifying new products, Trial Runs, then carried onto production.
- Analyzing data and providing results in reports.
- Editing and writing new procedures.
- Calibration on machinery and instruments.
BCD Inc, Engineering Senior Capstone Design Project, Any Town, NY 06/2002 – 06/2006
- Built a solar autoclave for remote medical .
- Analyzed, designed, and tested two solar autoclaves.
- Researched and ordered parts and materials for both autoclaves.
- Lab Skills – recrystallization, filtration, distillation, extraction, paper and column chromatography
- Operating Experiences – NMR, GCMS and UV Spectrometry machine
- Computer Skills – MS Excel, Mathematical, Aspen and Mat lab
- Linguistic Skills – English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Active member of American Institute of Chemical Engineers 10/2008 – present
- Volunteered building habitats for endangered animals Spring 2008
- Member of Judo club 06/2006 – 06/2008
B.S., Chemical Engineering – New York University, graduated on 06/2010 06/2006 – 06/2010
- list on Spring 07 and Spring 08, GPA 3.29
A.A., General Education – Central New York College, graduated on 08/2005 06/2003 – 08/2005