999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Mobile: 9999999999
999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Mobile: (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Engineering Internship
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY June 2009 – August 2009
- existing overhead and underground facilities which had failed maintenance inspections.
- Worked under engineers to help solve simple engineering issues.
- Obtained skills in Arc GIS, AutoCAD, Telvent Designer, Light Table and Excel.
Industrial Engineering – Internship
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY June 2007 – June 2009
- Operations Excellence – Quality Control, Committed Service, Package Visibility.
- Involvement in Business Quality Assessment ensuring buildings meets performance and quality.
Mechanical Engineering Internship
ABCD Inc, Any Town, NY June 2009 – August 2009
- Participated in a design review of the mechanical seals for the pressure boost compressor units for the Future Growth Project.
- Completed basic modules in the following areas: Heat transfer, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, turbines, piping, pressure vessels, packaged equipment and material selection.
- Collected and cataloged data.
- Followed specifications to design tools, equipment and processes utilizing HTRI, Flowserve, , Optimeyes, Smart plan, and Venture.
RELEVANT COURSE WORK
- Fluid Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Finite Element Analysis
- Control Systems Design
- Work Analysis and Design (Industrial Analysis)
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Integrated Design of Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Mechanical Design
- Senior Design Project
- Proficient in Solidworks, MatLab, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MITCalc
Basic skills in using Lab View, Abacus, Proteus, Micro Logic, C, C++, HTML
University of New York, NY 2006-2010
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering (expected August 2010)
- Engineering Honors Program 2006-2008
- Honors List Fall 2006, Winter 2007
New York University 2009-2010
- Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Proficiency in Modern Standard Arabic and Egyptian Colloquial