999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Civil Engineering Position
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3 of welding experience
- 3 years of machinist experience
- Versed in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Worked in high-pressure sales and production environments
- Strong blueprint, plans, and drawing reading skills
- Built a reputation based on reliability and attention to detail through my work experiences
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY – Civil Engineering Internship May 2010 – Aug 2010
- Worked alongside project managers on various aspects of design and construction projects.
- Reviewed proposals, scopes of work, building plans, cost estimates and other technical document.
- Attended public meetings on various projects
- Worked alongside inspectors of quality control and quality assurance on construction sites.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY – Engineering Internship July 2004 – May 2009
- Testing products and new materials to ensure quality and that specifications are met
- Qualifying new products, Trial Runs, then carried onto production.
- Analyzing data and providing results in reports.
- Installation of new equipment and scheduled maintenance on existing .
- Editing and writing new procedures.
- Calibration on machinery and instruments.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY – Mechanical Engineering July 2002 – July 2004
- Designed and built a mix-meter dispensing system which is currently being used by BCD to mix a two-part silicone compound with a 1:1 ratio and an accuracy of 0.5 %.
- The system required the use of intensive circuitry for a load cell, 12 VDC actuated valves and a linear actuator, required software programming in Lab VIEW, required mechanical design in Solid Works, and manual construction which involved two 8 inch stroke cylinders, a 1/12 HP pump, and machined aluminum framing.
New York College New York, NY
Associate in Applied Science – Civil Engineering Technology Expected May 2011
- Aggregate Technician – Fall 2009
- Hot Mix Asphalt Level 1 – May 2010
- Nuclear Density and Safety – April 2010
- Cement Concrete Level 1 Technician – Spring 2010