999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Toa job that allows me to aid persons with needs.
Introduction to Engineering (Project Based) Project Planning & Development
Engineering Graphics Project Management & Engineering Economics
Introduction to Modeling of Engineering Systems Materials in Engineering Systems
Microsoft Office, Engineering and CAD, Measuring tools-Tolerancing and Fit, including
Geometric Tolerancing, Identification of mechanical and physical properties, Solid Works
2007, Auto Desk Inventor 10, AutoCAD 2009, Master CAM, Structural detailing
development, tolerancing, electronic circuit theory, Schematic diagrams component,
single, and circuit board diagrams, Architectural Theory, Floor Plans.
ABC Inc Any Town, NY
Engineering Intern June 2008 – December 2008
- Project management, responsible for two full projects from conception to completion.
- Work-force management of 2-5 technicians per project.
- Received high evaluation marks.
- Conceived and designed a testing system for hybrid vehicles which is currently in .
XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
Engineering Intern June 2007 – September 2007
- Utilized AutoCAD PID to produce Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Installed numerical tags for all valves in plant.
- Monitored flow rates from production well manifolds, ensuring efficient operation.
- Verified proper operation of pump booster stations.
- Installed tanks.
- Assisted in pump installation.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in challenging work conditions, such as extreme heat.
- Climbed plant scaffolds and walkways.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Engineering Intern July 2006 – August 2006
- Assisted city’s Civil Engineers and Utilities Specialists on city infrastructure projects and Geographic Information System (GIS) data collection.
- Maintained and updated citywide database containing hundreds of restoration projects.
- Discovered contractor errors, saving the city over $25,000 during the summer of 2006.
of New York New York, NY
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
Minor: Accounting & Mathematics Expected May, 2011