999-999-9999 • 999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • email@example.com
Toa position in the Civil Engineering field that is both on and off the field.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 6/2009 – 8/2009
- Work as a member of a cross functional project team on a plantwide preventative maintenance improvement project.
- Walk down and identify make and model of all components (equipment and instrumentation) on downstream manufacturing piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Research the manufacturer recommended preventative maintenance of process equipment and instrumentation by reviewing turnover packages, vendor maintenance manuals, and through dialogue with vendors and systems experts.
- Evaluate ABC’s current maintenance plans, sops and work orders history to determine ABC’s recommended maintenance.
- Author, change or delete maintenance plans as necessary to ensure the sufficiency of ABC’s maintenance program.
- Effectively use SAP, Calibration Manager, and Window’s Office software to accomplish project goals.
- Communicate project details, progress and knowledge to other members of the project team.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 9/2006 – 12/2009
- Designed & improved the crash worthiness (by 14%) of an automotive longitudinal member for a frontal crash analysis.
- Diagnosed, solved & simulated over a 100 engineering design optimization problems using Design Studio 11.0 and Genesis 10.1.
- Formulated and set up optimization problems for minimizing manufacturing costs, improving the design of a structure by reducing or increasing the mass, stiffness, stress, strain energy and other factors.
- Validated results of Non-Linear optimization (ESL) method using Genesis with third party finite element (F E) solver.
- Tested and verified the process integration of Genesis structural optimization software with (LS-Dyna) third party software.
- Established new parameters based on parametric studies performed on the integrated softwares, to reduce design cycle time & achieve feasible results.
- Recommended new parameters for better control over the design process and the final design solution.
- Collaborated closely and efficiently with the development team of six for structural optimization software.
- Performed user end testing to debug structural optimization software and make them robust.
- Ensured & practiced quality assurance of documentation by updating training manuals supporting new of the software.
- Created new problems, training & support manuals to structurally optimize components involved in crash analysis using LS-Dyna & Genesis.
- New features of software and updated user manuals were released after the user end testing & documentation of version 11.0
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 9/2005 – 5/2006
- Develop, execute and debug hundreds of test cases on various chipset based handsets at remote locations. Update and Maintain test result to local database and report it to various teams.
- Testing of various campaign and test cases based on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dial up, GPS, HSDPA.
- Configure, automate and test Bluetooth for S-40 and S-60, WinMo, Android and other platforms.
- Loading codes on different platforms and set up stations for the tests.
- Work with SPB benchmark tools.
- Involve in comparative analysis that includes test of various platforms such as WinMo, Android, S-40, S-60 etc.
- Responsible for first hand analysis of new projects and providing plan and support for its testing automation.
- Work with developers in analyzing logs and error debugging.
- Helping other team members in Taipei and Shanghai on various platforms using conferencing calls.
- Develop API based scripts for Intelligent Handset Tester and using this robotic machine to test different DUT in live end user environment.
- Develop XML based scripts for internal testing tool for different phones and profiles.
- Responsible for helping senior staff and principal engineers in AT command based script development.
- Implementation of error tracking and log collection methodology for various platforms in automation tool.
ASCE American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Language: Intermediate Chinese
- Computer: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Mat lab, Maple, and Auto CAD
University of New York, New York, NY
of Science in Civil Engineering
Related Courses: CADD for Civil Engineers, Transportation Engineering, Highway
Engineering, Structural Analysis, Hydraulic Engineering