999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • 999.999.9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Development, IT Management, Solution Engineering
Management, Partner Management, Global Relationships
Dynamic global leader and big picture thinker acknowledged as a hardware and software engineering innovator and solutions development specialist. Sustained high-level performance with demonstrated achievements in software engineering management. Results-focused leader of Developers’ Technical Support, OEM Support Organizations and Systems Engineering. Drives technology adoption, building ecosystems, solution development, and ISV and partner management. Directs executive-level engineering relationships with major partners, including Oracle, SAP, SAS, and IBM. Skillfully manages resources, multimillion dollar contracts, and employee development to deliver top quality services customers. Outstanding interpersonal and team leadership and collaboration-building attributes. Areas of expertise include:
Software Development and Integration • Agile and Scrum Development Methodology •Solution Development Architectural Design •Team Leadership and Motivation • Budget Planning •
ABC INC., Any Town, NY •2008-2010
- Performed field test of SNR of OFDM broadcasting system by spectrum analyzer.
- Designed and implemented bi-direction testing client platform by Perl for evaluating transmission quality in different communication scenarios, different PHY and MAC configuration.
- Evaluated and compared WiMAX with DVB-RCT as WBA .
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY• 2004-2007
Petroleum Engineering Graduate
- Screened and made selection of foaming agent for foam flooding.
- Performed simulation of core flooding experiments with a reservoir simulator.
- Studied the fundamentals of under-balanced drilling.
- Assisted professors with teaching students.
- Supervised students during their laboratory experiments.
- Analyzed well test data (build-up and drawdown tests) to estimate parameters like permeability, skin, drainage area, shape factor, initial and average reservoir pressure.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY •1999-2004
Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Designed Jigs and fixtures and SPM’s to support production activities for manufacturing hypoid gear.
- Solved machining and quality related issues.
- Worked on process improvement to increase quality and productivity.
- Prepared production plans, inventory planning and managed tooling inventory.
- Implemented improvement and cost reduction projects generated through ingenious ideas.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
Studies in Engineering Management
New York State University, Any Town, NY
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
New York University, Any Town, NY