Any Town, NY 99999
A Mechanical Engineering position in a design or manufacturing company.
Mechanical Engineer with experience in Design, Product Development and Manufacturing Machine Design including mechanical design, tooling, testing, analysis, and introducing products into manufacturing.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2006 – 2008
Mechanical Engineer & Project Manager
- Established standardized documents and procedures and standard formats of fabrication drawings.
- Developed and implemented QA systems, which included development of QA documents. Decreased defective products 99% and saved cost of material and labor.
- Contained project costs by managing cost flows, balance of payments, and change orders; implemented Materials Requirements Planning.
- Trained new designers in using Auto CAD and expanded their design knowledge.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2004 – 2006
- Responsible for mechanical design and .
- Design, document and sustain all physical aspects of product line by generating 3D CAD files, drawings and BOMs.
- Perform thermal analysis and design using CFD software and empirical test methods.
- Work with Compliance Engineers to ensure emissions compliance of products.
- Interface with vendors to ensure manufacturability of designs.
- Define mechanical footprint for PCB designs.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2000-2004
- Design mechanical systems to support, anchor, relieve weight and secure stone panel to new or existing structural frame building.
- , shop drawing, and project coordination.
EDUCATION & ASSOCIATIONS
Mechanical Engineering, Indiana University, Bloomington
Cad Training: Auto CAD, Inventor, Solid Works
Project Management training