Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking a full time position in Quality Assurance/Application Engineering
knowledge in software debug, embedded system bringup; energetic, detail oriented, team-player, and quick-learner; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in C, Bash Shell, Tcl scrip, VHDL
- Familiar with Windows and Linux OS
- CodeWarrior, Keil, VB, Matlab, Labview, Spice, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer Jul2009-Sep, 2009
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Worked on design, development and testing of ROM based secure boot loader for the new generation of HDTVs.
- Involved with reference board bring up activities.
Embedded Software Engineer May 2008-Jul, 2009
XYZ Corp.,, Any Town, NY
- Developed the device driver of a multi touch controller for Cell Phone touch screen. Also worked with application to process Linux event system.
- Worked with an A1 Board in Embedded Linux environment.
Embedded Software Engineer Sep 2007-March 2008
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Technical lead for software development of a mezzanine card solution.
- Responsible for content and presentation of documents at System Functional Review (SFR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), and Customer Design Review (CDR) to customers – Successfully communicated and accepted by the customers.
- Responsible for derived requirements from Systems Engineering (SE) Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM)
- Solved challenges with VCRM with SE and flowed challenges and solutions to SW Lead to create Management Request (MR) to complete task changes.
- Designed, implemented, and integrated tested Application software to the comply with customer requirements,
- Abided by software safety standards and conventions that were specified by customer and diagnostic engineering department for multiple programs.
- Participated in Preliminary Design Review (PDR) with customer.
- Designed and developed software to test memory validity using C.
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering May 2010
Washington University, St. Louis GPA: 3.75/4.00
of Engineering in Automation Jun 2008
University of California, Santa Barbara GPA: 75/100
C Programming, Data Structure and Algorithm, Computer Architecture, Embedded System, Signals and Systems, Wireless Communication, Analog and Digital Circuit