999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
ABC Inc Any Town, NY
Field Service Engineer June 2005-August 2007
- system problems in minimal time and make repairs.
- Make recommendations for improving the service, reliability and performance of equipment.
- Keep customer apprised of progress during remedial maintenance or during a down system situation.
- Gather and record machine information at regular intervals to monitor performance.
- Handle customers in professional manner during difficult high-pressure situations.
- Documents system problems in customer site logs.
- Establish PM schedules and perform according to specifications.
- Responsible for assisting with and installing machines, Engineering Change Notices effect current systems and upgrades. Hardware or software upgrades many require technical assistance or unusual or complex systems.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction.
XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
R&D Electronic Engineering June 2004- June 2005
- Support for the Intel validation program for DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 is to verify DDR and DDR2 SDRAM group.
- As a member of a validation design team developing Content Processing Accelerators and performing technical tasks related to validation test plan development, Bus Functional Model (BFM) development, test-bench development, and test case development. Responsible for automating test case execution and developing tools for performance validation.
- Developing software to emulate hardware functionality and its logic environment, to prove the logic correctness (validation) of the hardware design against the specification.
- Developing state-of-the-art software using Perl and C to be able to find hard corner cases of the complex design, by implementing ‘checkers’ and random test generators.
- Developing excellent debug skills to be able to find design bugs faster, and tracking their quality fix.
BCD Inc Any Town, NY
Electronic Warfare Engineer September 2004- September 2005
- Analyzed super heterodyne RF electronic parameters of US Military and Commercial systems.
- Calculated various Spread Spectrum RF Bandwidths, Frequency Hopping schemes, encrypted and clear telephony baseband inputs, Effective Radiated Power (VSWR and Line Loss and Antenna gain) etc.
- Analyzed various RF modulation protocols (QAM, QPSK, FSK, ASK, Time-Div Multiplex,etc)
- Reverse engineered complex multiplexed military Satellite Communication systems (scamp, DSCS III, PRC-X, ARC-X radios, WSC-6 SATCOMS with 5 and 25 kHz DAMA, LINK-16 and TADIL J, etc.)
- Aircraft Avionics, Guided Munitions, VOR and ILS systems, RF Direction finding systems Engineering.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY Extension school New York, NY
M.A. in Information Technology, Software engineering Concentration (GPA 3.73) 2008- Present
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY School of Electrical Engineering New York, NY
B.S.C in Electrical Engineering (GPA 80 and 100, Top 20% of the class) January 2006
- Majored in micro-electronics, control systems and bio-electronics