999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • MOB: 999-999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
Toa position in the field of Electronic Engineering
SUMARRY OF EXPERIENCE
- 11 years as Design Engineer in Semiconductor industry, 3 years as Product Engineer in Hard-Disc Drive industry and 5 years as Manufacture Engineer in Automotive industry.
- Capable of designing and implementing digital functions within mixed-signal IC.
- Understanding of chip level integration process, flow, full chip floor planning, and power and metal planning.
- Strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge of Cadence and Mentor Graphic design tools usage.
- Hand-on experience with Hspice, Spectre, Verilog-XL, and NC-Verilog.
- Hand-on experience with variety of testing and designing lab equipments.
- Excellent problem solving skill.
- Establishment of good relationships with customers and associates.
- Verilog-HDL, Window Office.
Employer : ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Position Held : Electronic Engineer
Period of Service : August 2000 to October 2009
- Rebuilt , repair, flashing and programing of engine control module or transmission control module (ECM and ECU or TCM and TCU )
- Design & assembly of tester & Diagnostic systems for ECU and ECM.
Employer : XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Position Held : Electrical Test Engineer
Period of Service : May 1998 to August 2000
- Operate PCB test with flying probe machines and scanning acoustic .
- Program data, analyze results and solve problems.
- Repair and assemble probes.
Employer : BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Position Held : Electronics Engineer
Period of Service : Dec. 1995 to May 1998
- Developed new systematic method of fault finding and researching into new product and services as a team.
- Confidently disassembled and assembled mechanical parts.
- Effectively Designed, Installed, managed both new and existing LAN, WLAN, Wi-Fi networks and provided network security.
- Demonstrated experience in Fault finding on PCB including component level on all major mobile phones.
- Formulated special way of replacing surface mount components.
- Software testing, debugging, upgrades and calibration of electronic devices.
- Explicitly documented daily work activities and prepared warranty claims.
- And technical sales support when necessary.
ACEDEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
B.S. degree in Electronic Computer Engineering
New York State Polytechnic University, NY
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
, table tennis, music & photography
Friendly and easy going with people, keen observer, fast learner, and good listener
Available upon requested