JOB OBJECTIVES :
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
fourteen (14) years of experience in the Electrical Design for infrastructure projects for private sectors relating to Residential, High Rise Buildings, Commercial and Industrial Facilities.
Employer ABC INC
Any Town, NY
Inclusive Dates January 15, 2007 to November 7, 2008
Position Electrical Designer
- Creating drawings of residential and commercial systems using AutoCAD software.
- Electrical projects cost analysis.
- Design and drafted the following diagrams: High-voltage 115KV and 34.5KV AC Transmission, Single-line, and Operating diagrams.
- Grounding and Fence plans.
- Conduit runs, and schedules.
Employer XYZ Corp.
Any Town, NY
Inclusive Dates May 13, 1998 to November 15, 2006
Position Electrical Engineer and Estimator and Project Manager
- Engineering and repair of electrical, telecommunication, fire alarm & control systems.
- Development of construction documents; coordinated these efforts with engineers and architects.
- Preparing projects documentation.
- Managing of commercial and residential electrical projects.
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and .
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
Employer BCD INC.
Any Town, NY
Inclusive Dates September 1, 1995 to May 1, 1998
Position Electrical Technologist
- Responsible for high-volume design and drafting of AutoCAD drawings.
- Maintained AutoCAD drawing files and document control.
- Generated transmittals, Indexes and standards per customer expectations and deadlines.
- Reviewed designs with customer for standards, formats and symbols.
- Worked efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously with engineers.
- Cross-discipline drafting support for HVAC, Plumbing and Civil design and detailing.
- Section views of Switch yard equipment layouts.
- Elementary diagrams, Interconnect Wiring, and Instrumentation schematics.
- Trip & close, motor, utility, breaker relaying and Supervisory control schematics.
- Mechanical Rack-Unit panel boards, Industrial enclosures, power, lighting panel layouts.
- AC & DC panel board schedules and layouts, control panel layouts.
- Physical layouts- Cable-Trench and details.
- Substation control-house equipment plans.
- Lighting plans and switchyard illuminations.
- 1990 – 1993 Technological Institute of the New York
Associate in Electrical Technology
New York STATE REGISTRATION
Registered Apprentice Electrician, New York, NY