Cell: (999)-999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineer with comprehensive knowledge of FPGA and PCB bring-up.
- Over 10 years of experience in broadcast and networking industry.
- Project lead for two successful projects (concept to release)
- Masters in Computer Engineering with good programming skills.
- Knowledge of Rapid IO, PCI and SMPTE standards.
- Ability to grasp and analyse complex engineering problems, coupled with good communication skills.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
Computer Engineer (June 2005 – Current)
- Designed and developed company website using Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Responsible for complete system support including software and hardware maintenance and functionality.
- Installed, modified, and made repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provided technical assistance and training to users.
- Developed and managed new and existing programs.
- Worked as Systems Administrator responsible for system functionality.
- Troubleshooting hardware, operating systems, applications software and network connectivity.
- In charge of off-site storage and rotation of network back-up tapes.
- In charge of operating and maintaining the company HVAC .
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
Hardware Engineer (May 2003 – May 2005)
- Designed, developed, and verified multimedia electronics.
- Verified signal integrity of Athlon 64 and Intel Core 2 platforms.
- Coordinated technical and fabrication issues among various functional teams.
- Project management and interpersonal skills gained from leading and participating in projects.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
Hardware Engineer (Apr 2001 – Mar 2003)
- Perform schematic capture and layout using.
- Library management of both schematic and layout.
- Manage BOM and create all necessary specifications and documentation for board manufacturing and assembly.
- Execute first article and final inspection of various circuit boards and complex electromechanical systems.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
GPA: 3.75/4.0 Sep 2003
Tools and Languages
- Languages: VHDL, Verilog, C, C++
- Hardware Design Tools: Quartus(Altera), PADS, DxDesigner, ModelSim, Synopsys, HDL Designer, Cadence Capture CIS
- Software Packages: OPNET Modeler, Matlab