999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
a position as a structural engineer that will provide me the opportunity to build upon my previous experience and contribute to growth of company. Possible relocation may be considered.
June 2008-May 2010
ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- Worked with a team of civil designers, design managers and project manager on Big Box Retail Developments, Mixed-use Developments and Multi-family townhouse developments (Lowe’s Home Improvement warehouses, etc.)
- Generated complete sets of construction documents, details and calculations for review and approval with surrounding south eastern states such as Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida.
- Coordinated with clients on project criteria, issues and goals.
January 2004-May 2008
XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
- Responsible for Coordination and Completion of Civil Engineering Projects including Site Plans, Subdivisions, and Storm water Management Systems.
- Participated in Design of the Rehabilitation of Dams throughout New Jersey, Inspection of the Reconstruction, and Applications and Monthly Submission to NJDEP Bureau of Dam Safety.
- Successfully completed a Fundamental of Hydrology Course through New York University, and a certificate from the College of Engineering and The Association of State Dam Safety Officials.
- Attended a Coastal Project Review Course at New York University, and received a certificate through the NJ Agricultural Experiment Station Office of Continuing Professional Education.
- Represented Firm at Professional Seminars, Trade Shows, Conferences, and Social Functions.
August 2002-August 2003
BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Complete a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes of roads, utilizing CAD as applicable.
- Prepares standard engineering computations, estimates materials, surveys, and designs.
Graduate May 2005
University of New York New York, NY
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Relevant Studies: Steel Design, Concrete Design
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
: Micro Station, Auto Cad Civil 3D, RISA 3D, RISA Foot, RISA Base, Synchro 7 and SimTraffic, Sign CAD, Microsoft Excel with Visual Basic, Math cad
Languages: Bilingual – Fluent in English and Spanish
Professional Affiliations: American Society of Civil Engineers