999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Career Objective :
To obtain a position as a heavy equipment and tractor trailer driver and utilize my 10 years of driving experience.
- medical card.
- Experience in driving long haul, heavy and light trucks.
- Reliable, hard working, and team-oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and co-workers.
July 2006 – Present
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- I have a CDL Class A driver’s license and can operate any type of heavy truck loading equipment.
- I am a skilled mechanic who has worked on cars and trucks all my life, plus I have been tasked with repairing the heavy equipment that I operated at some the positions I have .
Jan 2004 – May 2006
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Safely deliver products to customer.
- Properly unload in specified area and at desire consistency.
- Maintain upkeep for truck and driving logs.
- Minor truck repair mechanic.
- Cross-trained: Driving dump truck and tow motor.
July 2001 – Aug 2003
BCD inc. Any Town, NY
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the truck and trailer.
- Department of Transportation Log book.
- pallet jack.
New York Driving School
April 1995 Other
Driving New York, NY
Attended school from 1/2005 to 4/2007
- Bus Driver Resume Sample One
- Bus Driver Resume Sample Two
- Bus Driver Resume Sample Three
- CDL Driver Resume Sample One
- CDL Driver Resume Sample Two
- CDL Driver Resume Sample Three
- Delivery Driver Resume Sample One
- Delivery Driver Resume Sample Two
- Delivery Driver Resume Sample Three
- Dump Truck Driver Resume Sample One
- Dump Truck Driver Resume Sample Two
- Dump Truck Driver Resume Sample Three
- Truck Driver Resume Sample One
- Truck Driver Resume Sample Two
- Truck Driver Resume Sample Three