999 Main Street. Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a position in management field with a company where a positive attitude and a willingness to learn will enable me to earn opportunities for growth and advancement.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY December 2009 – Present
- repairs for the fleet of 100 pieces of equipment, including heavy construction, trucks, vans and other vehicles.
- Development and maintenance of a central equipment database to ensure proper service intervals and to track the status of reported deficiencies.
- Collate equipment field reports with database and ensure that utilized equipment is being inspected in a timely manner.
- Monitor and ensure DOT compliance of applicable equipment.
- Cultivate and maintain relations with vendors, purchase of parts, supplies and materials as well as the negotiation of options for major new investments for presentation to management.
- Maintain inventory of commonly used parts and products.
- Maintain thorough cost analysis on all equipment and recommend action for cost control.
- Controlling of all invoicing and purchase orders involving the Fleet Services Department.
- Create and maintain an effective preventive maintenance program, reducing operating costs and of equipment.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY October 2008 – October 2009
- Dock loading and unloading.
- Forklift operator.
- Transport shipments.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY July 2007 – September 2008
- Operate tractor and trailer to transport various products.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Verify loading and unloading of shipments to avoid claims.
- Review invoices with customers and obtain authorization and signature.
- Maintain driver daily log.
- with load and unloading of product at warehouse using a pallet jack, if needed.
New York, NY
New York High School – ROTC, 1989