999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m aworking, dedicated and reliable person that shows up on time and gets the job done in a safe productive manner. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty and do what is needed to get the job done. I’m looking for a good reliable employer that I can grow with, learn from and use my skill with.
December 2009 – Present CDL Driver Any Town, NY
- Part time yard foreman
- Truck driver
- Load builder
- Inside counter assistance
- Customer service
- Phone assistance
April 2008 – December 2009 CDL Driver Any Town, NY
- Deliver asphalt to different job sites.
- Kept a Daily Log.
- Communicate with fellow co-workers using a C.B. Radio.
- Chip Sealing
- Seal Coating
January 2008 – April 2008 CDL Driver Any Town, NY
- Delivering beer to a multiple of .
- Collecting money from customers.
- Lifting beer form pallet into stores.
- Driving at least 30 miles a day.
- Maintaining the highest quality of customer service.
Vernon Adult Education
June 2008 High School New York, NY
New York Tractor Trailer School
November 2009 Other
CLASS A CDL License New York, NY
Trained how to drive tractor trailer trucks, about air brakes and road laws.
Trained how to map and keep a proper log book.
Skills & Qualities
- Good people skills
- On the road tire repair (with proper tools)
- tire chain experience
- Forklift experience
- Skid steer loader experience
Excellent professional references are available upon request.