999 Main Street, Any Town, NY, 99999
Cell (999) 999-9999
home (999) 999-9999
Interested in a long term position in a growing company, with both personal and professional growth opportunities. Where I can contribute my diversified ability positive attitude and demonstrate my hard work for getting the job done.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Bus Driver 01/09 to 03/09
- children to and from various schools efficiently and safely.
- Possess valid commercial Driver’s License and Impeccable driving record free of any moving violations within the last ten years.
- Proven ability to lift up to 60lbs, place children into seats and to carry or drag a child in an emergency situation out of the bus to a safe area.
- Exceptional knowledge of safety practices as they relate to school age children.
- Perform a complete visual safety check of each bus driven on a daily basis, completing daily pre and post trip checklists.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Keep interior of bus clean daily, and bus exterior as needed.
- Report any needed repairs, and deliver bus to repair site.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Bus Driver 11/07 to 05/08
- Prepare and submit reports that may include the number of passengers or trips, hours worked, mileage, fuel consumption.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations, using telephones or mobile radios.
- Check the condition of a vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations in order to operate vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Follow safety rules as students are boarding and exiting buses, and as they cross streets near bus stops.
- Pick up and drop off students at regularly scheduled neighborhood locations, following strict time schedules.
- Maintain knowledge of first-aid procedures.
- Maintain order among pupils during trips, in order to ensure safety.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Bus Driver 06/06 to 07/06
- children to and from school.
- Perform pre and post trips.
- Maintain bus.
- Daily reports.
University of Chicago
- Maintained a 3.75 grade point average.
available upon request.
- Bus Driver Resume Sample One
- Bus Driver Resume Sample Two
- Bus Driver Resume Sample Three
- CDL Driver Resume Sample One
- CDL Driver Resume Sample Two
- CDL Driver Resume Sample Three
- Delivery Driver Resume Sample One
- Delivery Driver Resume Sample Two
- Delivery Driver Resume Sample Three
- Dump Truck Driver Resume Sample One
- Dump Truck Driver Resume Sample Two
- Dump Truck Driver Resume Sample Three
- Truck Driver Resume Sample One
- Truck Driver Resume Sample Two
- Truck Driver Resume Sample Three