firstname.lastname@example.org • 999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999
Developer, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY May 2010-September 2010
- for managing Remedy trouble ticket queue, timely resolution of all tickets regarding application issues, resolving issues related to data integrity, break and fix issues with code.
- Software configuration control, software quality assurance, and performance measurement utilizing Visual SourceSafe. Environment: Oracle, SQL, UNIX, Windows, Visual Basic, Autosys, Apache and Tomcat, Web Services. Websphere, Ajax, XML and XSL and XSLT, MSOffice Products, Remedy
Visual Basic Programmer III, XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY September 2008-April 2010
- Managed small and medium sized Oracle and Essbase projects to develop and maintain financial and manufacturing forecasting tools that enables.
- Analyze, design, code, and test new applications and maintain legacy code using Oracle 8i PL and SQL, SQL*Loader, and SQL*Plus.
- Develop Financial Forecasting Applications using OLAP tools Essbase, Oracle Financial Analyzer, and Oracle Express.
- Supervise and train newly hired developers.
Visual Basic Programmer, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY June 2007-August 2007
- Responsible for collecting project requirements, implementation, testing, and maintenance of ASP.NET web applications.
- Developed C# and Visual Basic web applications using Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft SQL server 2008.
- Deployed Red Hat Linux on Dell rack servers and configured network settings.
- Configured and Maintained Windows Server 2003 to host ASP.NET and PHP based web applications.
- Utilized Visual SVN server and Tortoise SVN for revision control of source code.
- Assisted in developing departmental IT equipment tracking site, project bug tracking site, and policy and procedure document repository in SharePoint 2007.
- Provided on site IT support for windows XP and Mac OS based laptops for research lectures and research groups.
- Implemented and maintained a mediawiki for the department.
- Language: Fluent in Russian
New York University May 2006
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Management Information Systems