- 10+ years of experience as a System Analyst, Senior Software Engineer and software developer on Object oriented (OOPS) design and development, database programming, web programming and GUI development using C#, ASP.NET, ASP, AJAX, HTML, SQL Server , Oracle, Visual Source Safe.
- in developing Web services, Windows services using C#, VB.Net ASP.NET. Well-versed with all the phases of SDLC.
- Proven experience in project and team leading with minimal defect delivery. Equally comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good Knowledge in designing, coding and manual testing with Demonstrated record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines, budgets and quality work.
- Innovative, self-motivated, with proven analytical abilities and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer MCSD; includes Microsoft Certified Application Developer MCAD.
- Experience writing functional and technical documents e.g. specifications, design, unit test, release doc etc.
- Translated complicated enterprise specific business rules and procedures into appropriate business logic components such as code libraries, stored procedures and security models
Programming Languages .NET, C#, NET and 3.5 and 2.0, ADO.Net, XSLT, SQL,T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML
DBMS Oracle 9i and 10g, SQL-Server 2005
Reporting Tools Crystal Reports 9.0 and 10.0
Design and CASE Tools MS Project
Operating Systems Win 2003 and XP and 2000 and NT, MS DOS
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
MS SQL Server Developer, Oct 2008 to till date
- Wrote T-SQL statements using DML and DDL for retrieval of the data.
- Used DTS service for the data transformation from source to target database.
- Created complex stored procedures, triggers and cursors in SQL Server.
- Developed source to target specifications.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Created DTS package to schedule the jobs for batch processing.
- Scheduled the DTS packages using the Data transformation services SQL2000.
- Performance tuning to optimize SQL queries using query .
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Developer and SQL Server programmer Oct 2007- Oct 2008
- Developed many asp.net web applications using SQL Server and C#, to provide solutions for company wide needs. (ASP.NET, C# Windows apps, C# console Apps, SQL Reporting Services).
- Interrogated Active Directory with C# to use existing user data.(C# console app) Grabbed data from distribution lists and copied to our Data warehouse in SQL server.
- Involved heavily with SQL Server stored procedures, triggers, database schema on several web based applications. Created Triggers for an engineering application. Used stored procedures and views for all of the ASP.NET web applications I created.
- All of my applications were data driven. 90% of all SQL code for my ASP.NET applications I have written. Hundreds of stored procedures, including one over 1500 lines long, views written without the designer, Scalar and Table functions, as well as insert, update and delete triggers.
- Involved in SQL Database administration for entire company during the beginning of my time there.
- Helped to other employees with company wide security, performance optimization, backups and created scripts for Jobs and DTS packages for daily, nightly processes.
- Involved in SharePoint development, was a part of installation and setup process. Administered Security. Managed the process of connecting to active directory and updating sharepoint from Active Directory.
- Involved in ERP data conversion project. Wrote SQL server queries to move data.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Programmer and Analyst, Web Developer Apr 07 – Oct 2007
- Maintenance and programming of new advancements to the current in-house .NET and Classic ASP applications.
- Daily SQL Server database query processing, data maintenance and new stored procedure programming.
- Development of new ASP applications for various yearly campaigns.
- Conversion of all reporting to Crystal Reports.
- Proposed and fully redesigned the corporate website. Redesign included a versatile global navigation, data driven sub-websites and rich multimedia content.
- Automations of data transfers between MySQL and SQL-Server systems using ODBC and DTS Packages.
- Creative input and graphic design for various online campaigns and email marketing.
- and implementation of new open source PHP and MYSQL technologies.
Master of Computer Application – 2004
Bachelor of Computer Science – 2000