999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999Any • email@example.com • (999) 999-9999
SQLdatabase designer, developer, and administrator with over ten years of experience creating robust, flexible solutions for internal operations, external clients, and governmental entities. Strong Business Analysis skills to find solutions and Project Management skills to put them into effect.
- Database: Microsoft Access (2000, 2003, 2007), Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008), MySQL (5). Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Business Intelligence Design Studio, and SQL Yog.
- Programming, Server: VBA, Visual Basic (6, .Net 4), C# .Net (4), PHP (5), ASP.Net (3, 4), ColdFusion (8). Proficient with Visual Studio (2005, 2008, 2010) and Eclipse (PHP, ColdFusion).
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite expert (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio), various antivirus packages, various internet browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari), Adobe Acrobat.
01/2008 to 06/2010 ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Level II SQL Server Analyst
- Monitored real-time SQL data and jobs for global transactions, in a high volume operations environment.
- Ensured that data jobs were completed by the expected SLA.
- Troubleshooting involved determining where to restart a job after the point-of-failure; and analyzing stored procedures, job tasks, batch files, and server statistics.
- Created post mortem reports, created daily status reports, initiated change controls as necessary, recommended job optimizations during team project meetings.
- Served as backup to server team to monitor nightly backup jobs, and served on database project teams.
- Utilized many SQL, Windows, & third-party tools.
01/2008 to 05/2008 XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY SQL Developer
- Perform Synchronization of international Databases at multiple .
- To verify accuracy of data.
12/2006 to 12/2007 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY SQL Server Developer
- Worked on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate and analyze data from multiple homogeneous and heterogeneous information sources (CSV, Excel, DB2, SQL 2000, and SQL 2005).
- Created Configurations to make package portable and created Event handlers for handling package error.
- Used For-Each Loop Container, Sequence Container, Script task, Expressions, Execute SQL task, Variables, Send Mail Task, Package Execution task to achieve business needs.
- Created SSIS packages to Extract, Transform and load data using different transformations such as Lookup, Derived Columns, Condition Split, Aggregate, Pivot Transformation, and Slowly Changing Dimension, Merge Join and Union all.
- Created and modified various Stored Procedures used in the application using T-SQL.
- Designed Cubes with star schema in SSAS and Executing Analysis Services Processing Task in SSIS for processing cubes in packages.
- Scheduled and maintain packages by daily, weekly and monthly using SQL Server Agent in SSMS.
- Developed complex Stored Procedures to generate various Drill-through reports, Parameterized reports, Tabular reports, Matrix reports and linked reports using SSRS.
- Created Project Expense Statements in all Data marts and other Financial Reports using SSRS. Developed yearly and quarterly company expense reports.
- Responsible for Deployment of the report using SSRS and used Report subscription (Data Driven and Email) to publish reports.
- Tuning SQL query for better performance using SQL Profiler.
- Actively supported business users for change requests.
- all work, so user can easily understand the flow of process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, New York University, 2005.
- Available upon request