SQL Developer Resume Sample 1
999 Main Street, My Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 (h), (999) 999-9999 (m) • email@example.com
Studio.NET 2008, 2005 & 2003 (Visual BASIC, C#)
Infragistics NetAdvantage 2006v3
Visual BASIC 6.0 Enterprise
Turbo Pascal v. 6.0 & Toolbox’s
Turbo BASIC & Toolbox’s
H and P COBOL Iix
Borland C++ v. 4.5
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0
Microsoft Visual FoxPro 6.0
SQL Server 2008, 2005, 2000, 7.0
Analysis Services (SSAS)
Reporting Services (SSRS)
Integration Services (SSIS)
DTS (SQL Server 2000)
ORACLE v. 10g
Microsoft Access 2000
H and P IMAGE
H and P QUERY
dBase III+, IV, V
RBase for DOS
TurboPower B+Tree Filer
Microsoft Office 2007, 2003 & 2000
Crystal Reports 7.0 – XIR2
Crystal Enterprise 8.5 – XIR2
JD Edwards OneWorld B73.3.2, B73.3.4 (ERP 8 )
Lotus 1-2-3 v. 3.4
CorelDraw! V. 8.0
Quattro Pro v. 5.0
SPSS v 7.5
Operating Systems & Hardware
Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
Windows NT 4.0
Red Hat Linux 5.1
MPE and ix 5.5
Intel based PC’s
H and P 3000 and 952
Internet Explorer 6.0
November 2009 to SQL developer
May 2010 ABC Inc., My Town, Ny
- Responsible for the designing the advance SQL queries, procedure, cursor, triggers, scripts.
- Collaborated with the application developers in data modeling and E-R design of the .
- Also created, modified, maintained and optimized SQL database.
- Maintained the documents and create reports for the business analysts and end-users.
- Responsible for the management of the database performance, backup, replication, capacity and security.
July 2009 to Database Administrator and SQL Developer
October 2009 XYZ Corp., My Town, NY
- Maintained databases containing Medicaid claims data in a multi-server environment.
- Modified SQL queries using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Created, tested, performance tuned and implemented stored procedures and queries in Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Created, tested, performance tuned, and implemented complex stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
- Developed testing scripts using T-SQL to test new products developed in other languages.
- Using DTS with String functions and ActiveX scripting, created packages to load data from various formats.
- Using DTS exported data to various formats.
- Created SAS data sets from data exported from SQL Server.
- Created views from data on one server to another.
- Performed backup operations to disk and tape.
- Loaded data from Mainframe tapes to various formats.
- Created new users and roles and set up permissions.
- Created and scheduled jobs to automate various processes.
- Created triggers on database objects to perform automatic updates and insertions.
- Copied production data to data warehouse and maintained online reports using Arcplan.
September 2007 to SQL Developer and Support Analyst
May 2009 BCD Inc., My Town, NY
- Planned, designed, and implemented stored procedures.
- Planned, designed, and implemented stored procedures for Business Intelligence.
- Designed and developed 20+ reports in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Developed and modified DTS and SSIS Packages.
- Developed custom processes for clients based on their specific requirements utilizing SQL Server, SSIS, and CRUD stored procedures.
- , analyzed and corrected data related issues in a time sensitive environment.
Bachelor of Computer Science
New York University
Download SQL Developer Resume
SQL Developer Resume Sample 2
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • 999 Main Street, Nice Town, NY 99999.
a full time developer position in a competitive environment to utilize my Programming skills in a futuristic company where I have opportunities to learn and contribute my best.
Programming Languages: C, C#, C++, ASP.NET, Java, ColdFusion
Scripting Languages: HTML, DHTML, Java script.
Systems: UNIX, Windows-98 and 2000 and XP, DOS 6.0.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, SQL.
Misc. Tools & Technologies: UML, Servlets, JDBC, Tomcat.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills, time management and problem solving skills.
Sr. Oracle Developer (Oct’2009 – Jan ‘2010)
ABC Inc., Nice Town, NY
- Extracting data from SQL server 2000 to oracle 9i by using DTS package.
- Importing data into Oracle from Excel files through SQL loader.
- Enhancing and developing database procedures and functions whenever required.
- Use TOAD to extract the specified data from database and export it into excel files when needed.
- Wrote scripts which create or modifies tables, indexes, triggers, packages, procedures, functions and views using TOAD.
- Test the changes which are fixed or designed using Mercury Quality center.
- Debugging and enhancing existing applications.
- Developing new forms based on single table ad multiple tables , single or multiple database blocks, Used pop up menu , alerts, program units, LOVs, visual attributes and libraries to make the front end application to make it user friendly interface as much as possible.
- Designed and developed more than 50 reports using oracle developer suite 10g and used different components include drill down reports specially designed for Finance module to drill down from its chart of account level till daily account activity, designed same sort of reports for sales and Warehouse modules.
- Development environment is Oracle developer suite 10g, Mercuty quality center, Oracle 10g for Linux, Oracle SQL developer Erwin SQL server 2000 MS windows 2003.
Sr. Software Engineer and Sr. SQL Developer and IT Consultant, (Nov’07 – Dec’08)
XYZ Corp., Nice Town, NY
- Administrative and maintenance MS SQL Server database.
- Transfer data (file system) from Software to MS SQL Server database using C# and T-SQL.
- Created utility to replicate data from MySQL database to MS SQL Server database using C# and T-SQL.
- Develop Web Application based on the existing classic Visual Basic Application; creating transaction layer on SQL Server and business logic layer on Web server (middle tier).
- Develop Administration Module Application.
- Redesign and normalize active SQL Server Database, tune up and created new set of stored procedures and functions.
- Maintain and modify existing Visual Basic Client and Server Application and MSSQL Server database.
Database Analyst and Application Developer, Jan ’06- June ’06
BCD Inc., Nice Town, NY
- Created new and updated existing Processes for BI date processing and reporting. The application consisted of an Access 2003 front end and SQL Server 2000 back end. VBA, Transact-SQL, DTS and BCP were the primary tools used in development.
- Designed and developed from scratch a SQL Server backup and copy application with fault tolerance, job logging and error handling utilizing Access 2003 VBA, SQL-DMO Server, Database, Bulk Copy, and other DMO objects. The application was created to help developers and support personnel copy selected snapshots of various database tables for testing, problem resolution and backup purposes.
of Computer Applications, New York University (Sep’03 – Jun’06)
Major: Computer Applications.
Bachelor of Computer Application, New York University (Aug’00 – May’03)
Major: Computer Applications.
Download SQL Developer Resume
SQL Developer Resume Sample 3
email@example.com • Cell: 999-999-9999
Ian Oracle Developer with 10+ years of experience working for major corporate clients in several challenging projects. I have played various roles like Consultant, Developer and Programmer and Analyst working in Oracle Database 9i and 10g, Forms Builder, Reports Builder, PL and SQL and SQL Plus.
- Have 10+ years of profound working experience in SQL, PL and SQL programming and have used tools such as Toad, SQL Navigator and SQL Developer for Oracle SQL based database and application development and deployment.
- Have worked in Mainframe environment converting Mainframe Dialogs to Oracle Forms and Reports and translating COBOL codes into Oracle Forms 9i.
- Have worked in the conversion system from HP3000 IMAGE Database to Oracle 10g R2 system translating DataNow scripts into PL and SQL scripts
- Participated in all phases of SDLC starting from Analysis to Delivery of the application development projects and also supported enhancements and maintenance of existing applications
- Ability to work independently as well as work with teams having varying backgrounds on complex issues and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have taken training in Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects and Informatica
RDBMS Oracle 10g and 9i and 8i and 7.x, MS SQL SERVER 2005, IDMS, HP and 3000 IMAGE
GUIs Developer 2000(Forms 4.5 and 6i and 9i and Reports 2.5 and 6i and 9i,Graphics 2.5), Visual Basic 4.0, PowerBuilder 5.0 and Crystal Reports
Operating Systems UNIX (Sun Solaris), Windows XP and NT and 98 and 95, MS DOS,MPE and HP3000
Languages SQL, PL and SQL, C, C++, COBOL, HTML, XML, C#
Version Control Visual SourceSafe, PVCS, CVS, PTS
Other Tools Toad , MS-Office, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator, SQL*Loader, DataNow
Data Warehousing Informatica 7.1, Business Objects 6.5.1
.NET Tools VB.NET, ADO.NET, Windows Forms, MS Visual Studio 2005 2.0
Role: SQL Server developer
Client: ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Period: Feb 09 – Feb 2010
- Designed and developed the Graphic User Interface using C# Win Forms.
- Designed and implemented tables, functions, stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server 2005.
- Wrote the SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views.
- Built data connection to the database using C#.
Role: SQL Server Developer
Client: XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY Period: Nov 08 – Jan 09
- Maintain MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008, including security, configuration and install service packs .
- Build ETL processes utilizing SSIS and DTS, including FTP data from remote location, transform it, mart it to data warehouse and provide proper error handling and alerting.
- MS SQL Server database administration, including configure Scheduled Tasks for regular Database Backup and Maintenance Activities, create and modify tables, stored procedures, various clustered and non-clustered indexes, triggers, check constraints and functions.
- Create triggers to keep track of changes to the fields of tables when changes are made.
- Physical design and implementation SQL Server databases.
- Perform regular reviews of the database to identify performance problems, inadequate programming, and data duplication problems.
- Build applications that use API to automatically upload and download data from online store.
- Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and utilizing complex SQL queries and stored procedures. Configure and maintain Report Manager and Report Server for SSRS.
- Assist junior programmers with scripts, SSIS projects, troubleshoot complex stored procedures and query optimization.
Client: BCD Inc., Any Town, NY Period: Aug 08 – Oct 08
- Install, configure and maintain MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005.
- Perform data integrity checks by scheduling jobs and stored procedures.
- Implement migration SQL Server databases, user logins, and DTS packages from one server to another.
- Manage security, backup and restore on MS SQL Server databases and AS400 and iSeries systems.
- Utilize Fundraising applications and MS Great Plains Dynamics Financial System administration, including security, configuration and installed upgrades on an ongoing basis.
- Develop a business continuity plan for the SQL Server Databases.
- Set up and maintain database environments to support production, QA and development activities.
- Creation of triggers used to alert specified power users of certain transactions taking place within the database.
- Configure SQL Server Log shipping between primary and secondary servers.
- Generate reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service and Crystal Report.
- Created utility to upload data from SQL Server to AS/400.
- Created utility to upload data from Excel files to AS400 and iSeries and create billing statements.
- data from SQL Server and AS400 to create different financial reports
Master of Computer Science – New York University.
Bachelors in Computer Science – New York University.
I can provide my references on request.
Download SQL Developer Resume