999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • email@example.com • (999) 999-9999
Seeking an opportunity to work as a Software Developer, where my cognitive and programming skills can be utilized to produce better products and provide better service to customers.
Software Developer at ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Apex triggers to develop feature that enables contractors to create estimates and estimate templates.
- Created Apex trigger to keep a running total of Assembly line item labor and material costs for each Opportunity.
- Created Apex trigger that makes and maintains standard construction estimate records.
- Collaborated with development team writing use cases, refining application data model, and write technical specifications.
- Worked closely with project leads and business team to define requirements .
- Assisted QA engineers with writing test code.
- Utilized Ant to deploy builds and configuration updates to QA stage environment.
Software Developer for XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Work with customers to define business requirements for SharePoint solutions. Build prototypes.
- Create SharePoint MOSS 2007 Solutions to enable Company to create, approve, manage, publish, and disseminate information internally and externally. Design and develop custom columns, content list, list and list item event handlers, scheduled job definitions, workflows, etc. Build SharePoint solutions files and deployment packages. Work with IT division for solution deployment process and testing.
- Develop .NET tools to automate the process of creating and sending ICMSP compliant XML files to .
- Help customers to evaluate third party tools and advise them how to integrate them into SharePoint.
Software Developer at BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Worked on web-based application.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, and testing phase of the project.
- Developed a centralized Customer Information System and modules for customer account opening process using Struts and Hibernate frameworks with MSSQL database.
- Programmed in JSP to develop user interfaces for various stages of account opening system such as change of password, resetting password, password expiry, account locking and unlocking, email notifications using LDAP password policy.
- Worked with MSSQL database and stored procedures to handle customer information.
- Designed and deployed wire-frames, GUI mock-ups and worked with usability team to capture business needs.
- Planned and reviewed business scenarios, test plans, test scripts and documented test results; coordinated user acceptance and system testing (UAT’s).
Database MySQL, ORACLE, Microsoft SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2010), MS Access
Systems Windows(95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7), UNIX, Linux
Other Software MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Gimp
Bachelors of Science, Computer Science: New York University.