999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
software engineer and manager seek a challenging role in development or management.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY, Senior Developer, December 2007-present.
- Provide support (architecture advice, close and continual support).
- Specialize in writing and publishing sample code in dynamic languages (PHP, Perl, and Ruby).
- Relevant experience includes the Drupal, Zend and Ruby on Rails web application frameworks.
- Data warehouse analysis of API trends with Business Objects and Micro Strategy BI tools.
- Conduct licensee application certification including code and security .
- Respond to technical inquiries in developer forums and live chat using CRM.
- Research and diagnose technical issues through XML, SOAP, REST protocols.
- Read and debug customer code.
- Write technical articles for online knowledge base and formal documentation.
- Develop and maintain internal support tools and utilities.
- Serve as customer liaison at developer conferences.
- Serve as customer advocate at internal product development.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY, Senior Developer, April-December 2007.
- Executed medium to large-scale enterprise software projects.
- Decisive, energetic, focused team leader and player who leads high-performing teams through execution and completion under the pressure of fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of management.
- Managed multiple projects and successfully achieved milestones, ensuring projects complied with all cost and scope specifications.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY, Senior Developer, October 2006-April 2007.
- directly with clients to produce websites and internet marketing widgets.
New York University. M.S., computer science, 1992
Arizona State University, Tempe. B.A., political science