999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (999) 999-9999
Languages: C++, C, Java, and C#.
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Perl, and Shell Script.
Source Control Tool: SVN
Testing and Tracking Tools: HP QuickTest Pro, JUnit, Selenium IDE, and Quality Center.
Database Languages: SQL, JDBC, PRO*C, PL and SQL, and Developer 2000.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Macintosh.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY May 2009 – Present
- Maintained and revised functional, technical, and screen design documentation.
- Created xsd file format specification document.
- Maintained and updated database design schema.
- Created stored procedures using PL and SQL Developer.
- Created test scripts for application modules.
- Performed alpha testing of application.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY Jan 1998 – Aug 1999
- Create and maintain a unified, multi-tiered reporting system to replace ad-hoc individual .
- Create and maintain essential business systems on corporate intranet.
- Develop many custom software solutions to meet various specific business needs.
- Cultivate inter-departmental relationships as a “service department” for the company.
- Train new hires on department policies and procedures.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY Jan 1998 – Aug 1999
- Worked as a SQL developer to support business applications using Oracle SQL and PL and SQL.
- Designed and created database tables, views and stored procedures.
- Built and maintained SQL scripts, indexes, reports and queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Developed new processes to facilitate import and normalization.
- Worked with business users and application developers to identify business needs and provide solutions.
- Wrote and performed test procedures.
References available upon request.
of Science in Computer Science
New York University, Dec 1998
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication
New York University, Aug 1995