Obtain a position where I can utilize my technical skills for the enhancement of Oracle database systems.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Oracle Pl/Sql Developer
- for creating and modifying the PL and SQL procedure, function according to the business requirement.
- Used SQL LOADER to upload the information into the database tables.
- Created database objects like stored procedures, function, packages, Cursor, Ref Cursor and Triggers.
- Extensively analyze the security holes in the PLSQL and Java script coding. Fixed all the security hole and bugs in most of the packages and also fixed security hole in control file’s of the Sql*loader.
- Wrote and modified Oracle PL and SQL, Sql statements procedures and functions that are called in the Java Scripts, Jsp and EJBs.
- Involved in developing Oracle Reports which are further added to Web pages.
- Worked on Oracle Apex to create dynamic database driven web applications.
- Created and used XML for data management and transmission.
- Worked on OLTP for optimization and to facilitate the processing of large numbers of concurrent updates to an database.
- Used Informatica to extract data and modify it depending on the specific business logic.
- Used Pro*C for host variables to communicate with the database.
- Worked extensively on C for low level programming and embedded work.
- Involved in analysis, design, coding and Testing.
- Involved in creating Database Design (Physical and logical) as per the requirement given by business.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and inline views to retrieve data from the database.
- UNIX Shell Scripting to automate procedure execution from UNIX box.
- Used Perl Scripts for scheduling jobs and managing critical paths.
- Involved in Performance Tuning using ADDM (Automatic DB Diagnostic Monitor) which makes the data readily available.
- Worked on Erwin Data Modeler for mapping both user-defined and default data types.
- Worked on Informatica for data mapping between different data structures and transformation specifications.
- Planned version control of production source code using Concurrent Versions System(CVS).
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Rewrote, debugged and deployed enterprise applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET. Wrote PL SQL statements, stored procedures and functions, following best practices regarding QA and implementation standards.
- Application Support: Provided support on a rotational basis for a number of intranet applications. Trouble shooting issues. Developed and maintained DTS packages.
- Created documentation. Gathered requirements, wrote technical specifications, workflow diagrams.
- Testing: Created and executed test cases. Ensured bugs are logged and tracked through closure.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Researched and developed strategy to implement the client side of ERP applications.
- Developed the user interface for a cell phone using C# and Visual Studio 2005 which interact with the Virtual object warehouse (VOW) server.
- strategy which involved processing of different types of message requests, track and capture the real time data.
A1 Institute New York
Certificate Program in Oracle Applications Development (2003)
Oracle PL and SQL Developer Certified Associate (2005)
New York University
Bachelor of Arts (2001)