email@example.com • 999-999-9999
MS Access, MS Excel, VBA, Visual Basic, SQL Server, ODBC, Essbase, VBScript, ASP, Crystal Reports, SharePoint
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY December 2009 – July 2010
Oracle PeopleSoft HCM/FIN Technical/Functional Upgrade and Implementation Consultant
- of the development team.
- Involved in the setup, analysis, and coding of customizations to programs that need to be retrofitted to the new version.
- Upgraded SQR’s and SQC’s way ahead of schedule thus have more time to devote to other activities.
- Addressed and resolved more than 50 batch and online user testing issues related to the upgrade project.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of E-recruit in PS HRMS 8.8.
- Member of a team that developed programs and implemented the Paid Time-Off Leave Accrual re-engineering project.
- Lead programmer in the development, testing and implementation of the HR/Badge System Interface project. Modified program to correct errors, renamed fields and revised Application Engine programs.
- Revised and enhanced Payroll to GL Interface program on Split Accounting period processing for version 8.8 upgrade.
- Analyzed and applied HR patches, Tax Upgrades, Payroll Pay Check Distribution Patches and Fixes, determined which needs to be implemented and also ensured that customizations were .
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY March 2009 – August 2009
- Oracle Forms design and development.
- Oracle Reports design and development.
- Coding in PL and SQL, SQL* Plus, writing reports and database packages.
- Built web based interfaces and Java applets with Java and HTML.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY May 2008 – February 2009
- Data cleansing and troubleshooting and Debugging.
- Extensive Knowledge of test planning and execution.
- Designing functional and User specs & End-user and Customers interaction.
- Very Good Knowledge on Performance Tuning of Programs.
- Hands on experience in migrating data from one source to another source.
- Fit gap analysis and Design and Development and Testing/Documentation.
- support and Maintenance & Nightly batch processing support.
University of California, San Diego – BS in Business Administration, MIS, 2007