.Net Developer Resume Sample 1
- 10 years of experience in analysis, design and development of client and server, web based and ntier application. Expert in developing web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server with T-SQL and stored procedures
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) in Dot Net technologies
- Developing Web Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET (Exam 70-305)
- Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Database Design and Implementation (Exam 70-229)
- Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 (Exam 70-511)
- Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server 2012 (Exam 70-465)
- Developing XML Web Services and Service Components with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET (Exam 70-310)
- MCPD Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (70-519)
- Front-End Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010-2017®, Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2005® & Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2008®
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2016, Microsoft Access, MySQL
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows® v 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux, UNIX, Microsoft Windows 9X
ABC Inc. My Town, NY
Net Developer, Jan 2009 to Sep 2017
- Architected and developed multiple-company website using ASP.NET, C# .Net 4.0 framework, .net Web Services.
- Documented gather requirements and software architecture using UML.
- Designed data structures and stored procedures, and tune existing stored procedures on SQL Server 2000, 2012, 2016.
- Mentored less experienced programmers with a developer team.
- Followed control software versioning with MS-Source Safe and (SVN).
XYZ Corp. My Town, NY
Net Developer, Apr 2007 to Nov 2008
- Portal development strategy and detailed design.
- Study of existing applications, meetings with stakeholders.
- Developed .Net Web forms using ASP.Net 2.0, Visual Basic. Net and Microsoft Visual Studio 2003.
- Integrated Web services.
- Developed SQL Procedures and Queries for data retrieval and storage in SQL Server 2000 and implemented in portal using ADO.Net.
- Code review, Walk through and deployment across different environments.
BCD Inc. My Town, NY
Senior .Net Developer Mar 2006 to Mar 2007
- Developed control rich Web forms using ASP.Net 2.0 and 3.5, Visual Basic. Net. Implemented AJAX based web controls in some web forms using JQuery libraries for enhanced user interfacing.
- Developed utility libraries for database access using ADO.Net, file storage and logging using data stream, and notifications using SMTP clients.
- Developed SQL Queries and Procedures for storage and retrieval of data using ADO.Net and LINQ to SQL.
- Designed, Created and Implemented .Net based Web services and hosted using IIS 6.0 to provide data to other enterprise business units
- Generated and Integrated Reporting module using SSRS reporting modules.
- Integrated Content Management systems for attachments storage and retrieval.
- Integrated External UDDI Web services with .Net applications to achieve seamless data processing
- Configured and Deployed Website using Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- to Unit testing framework such as NUnit.
California Institute of Technology
B. S (Computer & Information Science) 2000
.Net Developer Resume Sample 2
999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
a position to contribute my skills and educational background in the field of Information Technology and Computer Science
AREAS OF INTEREST:
.NET Technologies, Web Application Development, Databases, Web Development, Graphics and Internet Security
Operating Systems: MS Windows, UNIX.
Languages: C #, C, C++, R, UNIX (Shell), Java.
Tools: Dreamweaver, Abode Photoshop, MS Office Tools, NS2 Simulator
Database Technologies: My SQL, SQL, MS Access.
Technologies: Microsoft .NET, Web Services, IIS, COM
PDQ Inc. Any Town, NY May 2010 – Present
Sr. Net developer
- Collaborate with product team to understand business requirements and to suggest best technologies in order to solve problems.
- Translate requirements into detailed concepts and designs for UAT with the customer to ensure product/market fit.
- Advise and educate junior developers with implementing code review to ensure that code is consistent across applications and identify areas of improvement.
- Created a unique design of an N-tier application from scratch using the latest software design techniques which included repository pattern and dependency injection and unit of work pattern.
- Utilized the latest OOP design patterns to solve challenging business problems, which played a major role in creating code that is highly readable, extensible and maintainable.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY Jan 2010 – May 2010
Sr. Net developer
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET, Silverlight and involved in writing C# classes.
- Used Web services to communicate with the business layer objects.
- Created and worked with dependency, attached and complex properties and plugged them into different Silverlight services.
- Involved in Programming XAML applications.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and silver light and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Creating custom site pages, lists, views and master pages and adding ASP, Silverlight controls.
- Developed WCF services to enable effective communication between SOA.
- Accessing SQL Server 2008 from a Silverlight application using WCF.
- Implementing LINQ queries on different data sources in Silverlight applications.
- Worked with Ajax enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.Net.
- Access ASP.Net WCF services from Silverlight applications and implement AJAX script to handle Silverlight events and manipulate Silverlight controls.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls (storyboard, double animation) and color effects.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls, 3D graphics.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY Aug 2009 – Dec 2009
- Developed the application using c#.net 3.5 and SQL server 2005.
- Involved in implementing client side functionalities using java script and also involved in creating CSS for the application
- Worked with Crystal reports for generating reports for backup.
- Responsible for creating SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL server 2005.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY Aug 2008 – Aug 2009
Senior .Net Developer
- Created design documents, technical specifications – UML class diagrams.
- Created multi-tier architecture for the application.
- Created Web Pages using Master Pages.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used Edit Item-Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Implemented Indexing and Security Management.
- Used skin and Themes for the design of web pages.
- Programmed Data Access Layer using ADO.NET which involved in accessing data from the Database using Connected Architecture which requires the strong OOPS concepts.
- Used Java Script, HTML, DHTML, IIS and CSS for developing Web Pages.
- Involved in creating web methods for web service.
- Involved in AJAX Validations.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Created Silverlight business applications with Rich Internet Application services for data access.
- Designed web sites using Microsoft Expression Blend & Expression Studio.
- Involved in using Microsoft Visual Source Safe 2005 for Project Management and SQL Server 2005 for Database
- Involved in writing complex queries using T-Sql programming.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- The code behind is implemented in C#.NET.
- Implemented ETL tools in SSIS package.
- Extensively involved in designing the SSIS packages to export data of flat file source to SQL Server Database.
- Created Complex queries and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented HTML Server Controls, ASP Server Controls along with Validation Controls.
- Designed and Developed remote interface to configure Mail Server remotely using SOAP.
Related Course Work:
Advanced Software Engineering, Advanced Database Systems, Web Programming, Advanced Computer Architecture, Advanced Operating Systems, Human Computer Interaction, Scientific Visualization.
of Science (Computer Science) – Arizona State University, Tempe
Graduation Date: May 2003. Current GPA- 3.75 and 4.0
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) – Michigan State University
Aug 1999- May 2003. GPA – 7.5 and 10.0
.Net Developer Resume Sample 3
Nice Town, NY 99999
motivated technology professional with experience in the analysis, design, and development of software solutions encompassing the full project development life cycle. Ability to learn new technologies as evidenced by my participation in Certificate programs using client and server and .NET platforms. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a history of working with people both inside and outside an organization. Detail oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously either individually or as part of a team under tight deadlines
C#, VB.NET, VB6, BAL, COBOL
.NET Skill Set:
.NET Framework and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, .NET Remoting
Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), COM,COM+, IIS, Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Application Block, MS Visual Source Safe
Access, Oracle, SQL Server 2000 and 2005
Windows 3.x , 95, 98, 2000, XP, Mainframe (MVS, ESA, DOS, VSE, JCL)
ABC Inc. Nice Town, NY 03/09 – 01/10
Lead .Net Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms using IIS, ASP.NET, XML, dataset and .NET Framework.
- Developed Web applications using C#, ASP.Net.
- Used in built ASP.Net Login controls to authenticate users.
- Used Cookies to hold the Site variables.
- Coded and developed interface with C# for various departments.
- Used Master pages to create a consistent layout for all the pages in the application.
- Applied styles to web page using CSS to ensure compliance standards
- Synchronies and Asynchronies post backs for all ASP.NET pages using AJAX.NET.
- Developed Data & Object Models and ER Diagrams.
- Involved in the complete database and also data access layer design.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to access the database.
- Created stored procedures to retrieve data from SQL Server 2005.
- GUI module development using Win Forms in C#, ADO.NET for Electronic Data Interchange.
- Used WCF Technology to build the Web Services.
- Used routing events to invoke the handlers and also attached property for the presentation of user interface in WPF using XAML.
- Designed database Tables, Views and Triggers in SQL Server2005.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Prepared SQL Queries based on SQL statements.
- Developed test strategies, test plans and test cases and performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Deployed and tested Web Application before going to the production using IIS web server.
XYZ Corp. Nice Town, NY 09/08 – 10/08
- Good knowledge in C, C++, Mat lab, Object-oriented programming concepts and familiarity with UNIX environment.
- Good experience in Database development including schema design, T-SQL queries, standard and CLR stored procedures, Triggers, SQL query tuning and user defined functions creation for SQL server 2005 and 2008.
- Experience with developing object-oriented, distributed, enterprise class, complex NET applications.
- Experience in .NET framework, Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, Agile, Web services, Windows Services, XML.
- Efficient in writing bulletproof coding and credit card payment processing (Authorize.net).
- Experience in Encryption and hashing.
- Experience in Regular expressions for efficient pattern matching and Data extraction.
- Experience in Data Paging.
- Experience in ASP .Net URL Routing.
- Experience in creation and consuming RSS feed in ASP. Net.
- Strong interest in efficient Algorithm design and analysis.
- Strong knowledge in Advanced Data Structures.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
BCD Inc. Nice Town, NY 12/07 – 07/08
.Net Developer and Web Designer
- Performed data transition from SQL Server to Sales Force and created Custom fields in Sales Force for easy access using Organizations Business Rules.
- Developed screens using ASP.Net server controls & did form field validations server side validations using ASP.Net validation controls.
- Designed the user interface screens and implemented application logic under the Microsoft .NET framework using C#, VB.NET to use .NET features powered with CLR.
- Worked on .Net 3.5 framework and used Sql Server 2008 database as back-end.
- Created large number of XML documents to represent the Charts data.
- Involved in the System Analysis & Design (Database, Business Layer & GUI) for all the modules of the system.
- Responsible for writing Stored Procedures to perform database activities in the SQL Server and resolved functionality issues for IPEG database.
- Responsible for creating new Apps, Custom Labels and Objects in Salesforce.com according to the user requirement.
- Created custom reports and new opportunities for the sales tem using Salesforce.com.
of Rochester Computer Career Institute
Master Certification, Client, Server, VB6, ADO, ASP Development
Case Western Reserve University
Diploma, Business Computer Programming
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
BS Business Administration, Major: Marketing and Minor: Finance