Any Town, NY 99999
motivated technology professional with experience in the analysis, design, and development of software solutions encompassing the full project development life cycle. Ability to learn new technologies as evidenced by my participation in Certificate programs using client and server and .NET platforms. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a history of working with people both inside and outside an organization. Detail oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously either individually or as part of a team under tight deadlines
C#, VB.NET, VB6, BAL, COBOL
.NET Skill Set:
.NET Framework and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, .NET Remoting
Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), COM,COM+, IIS, Microsoft Enterprise Library Data Application Block, MS Visual Source Safe
Access, Oracle, SQL Server 2000 and 2005
Windows 3.x , 95, 98, 2000, XP, Mainframe (MVS, ESA, DOS, VSE, JCL)
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 03/09 – 01/10
Lead .Net Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms using IIS, ASP.NET, XML, dataset and .NET Framework.
- Developed Web applications using C#, ASP.Net.
- Used in built ASP.Net Login controls to authenticate users.
- Used Cookies to hold the Site variables.
- Coded and developed interface with C# for various departments.
- Used Master pages to create a consistent layout for all the pages in the application.
- Applied styles to web page using CSS to ensure compliance standards
- Synchronies and Asynchronies post backs for all ASP.NET pages using AJAX.NET.
- Developed Data & Object Models and ER Diagrams.
- Involved in the complete database and also data access layer design.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to access the database.
- Created stored procedures to retrieve data from SQL Server 2005.
- GUI module development using Win Forms in C#, ADO.NET for Electronic Data Interchange.
- Used WCF Technology to build the Web Services.
- Used routing events to invoke the handlers and also attached property for the presentation of user interface in WPF using XAML.
- Designed database Tables, Views and Triggers in SQL Server2005.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Prepared SQL Queries based on SQL statements.
- Developed test strategies, test plans and test cases and performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Deployed and tested Web Application before going to the production using IIS web server.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 09/08 – 10/08
- Good knowledge in C, C++, Mat lab, Object-oriented programming concepts and familiarity with UNIX environment.
- Good experience in Database development including schema design, T-SQL queries, standard and CLR stored procedures, Triggers, SQL query tuning and user defined functions creation for SQL server 2005 and 2008.
- Experience with developing object-oriented, distributed, enterprise class, complex NET applications.
- Experience in .NET framework, Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, Agile, Web services, Windows Services, XML.
- Efficient in writing bulletproof coding and credit card payment processing (Authorize.net).
- Experience in Encryption and hashing.
- Experience in Regular expressions for efficient pattern matching and Data extraction.
- Experience in Data Paging.
- Experience in ASP .Net URL Routing.
- Experience in creation and consuming RSS feed in ASP. Net.
- Strong interest in efficient Algorithm design and analysis.
- Strong knowledge in Advanced Data Structures.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 12/07 – 07/08
.Net Developer and Web Designer
- Performed data transition from SQL Server to Sales Force and created Custom fields in Sales Force for easy access using Organizations Business Rules.
- Developed screens using ASP.Net server controls & did form field validations server side validations using ASP.Net validation controls.
- Designed the user interface screens and implemented application logic under the Microsoft .NET framework using C#, VB.NET to use .NET features powered with CLR.
- Worked on .Net 3.5 framework and used Sql Server 2008 database as back-end.
- Created large number of XML documents to represent the Charts data.
- Involved in the System Analysis & Design (Database, Business Layer & GUI) for all the modules of the system.
- Responsible for writing Stored Procedures to perform database activities in the SQL Server and resolved functionality issues for IPEG database.
- Responsible for creating new Apps, Custom Labels and Objects in Salesforce.com according to the user requirement.
- Created custom reports and new opportunities for the sales tem using Salesforce.com.
of Rochester Computer Career Institute
Master Certification, Client, Server, VB6, ADO, ASP Development
Case Western Reserve University
Diploma, Business Computer Programming
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
BS Business Administration, Major: Marketing and Minor: Finance