Java Developer Resume Sample 1
This Java Developer resume sample 1 is great for experienced Java Developers in all industries.
- Sun Java Programmer with more than 10 years of over-all IT experience.
- Extensive work experience in the areas of Programming, Relational Databases and Unit and Integration testing.
- Involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Web Development using Java Technologies and other web components like HTML, Java script, etc.
- Work experience in JSP, Servlets, JAXB, Hibernate, Struts, JSTL, spring, POI, Jasper Reports, etc.
- Handled and used different kinds of RDMS (MySql, Microsoft Access, MS-SQL, DB2, and Oracle).
- Knowledgeable in Java Development, Web sphere and RAD 6.
- Knowledgeable in OS installation and troubleshooting (Linux and Windows).
- Libraries and Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Solr, Lucene, Nutch, Jersey, Grails, Face book, JAXB, Tool twist, J Query
- Languages: Java, C, C++, Visual Basic 6.0, Java script, AJAX, XSL, XML
- Database: My SQL, Oracle, MS Access, SQL, DB2, MS SQL Server
- IDEs and Tools: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, IIS, Eclipse, Net beans
- Operating Systems: Windows 95-98-2000-XP-NT, UNIX, Linux, Solaris
Period: November 2009 – present
Role: Java Developer
Company: ABC Inc.
- Provide technical direction and mentoring in Java to the development team.
- Configured a development environment using open the source tools (Postgres DB, tomcat servlet , Poseidon UML).
Period: August 2009 – November 2009
Role: Software design & development.
Company: XYZ Corp.
- Excellent JAVA, J2EE application development skills with strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Extensively involved throughout Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience of J2SE, XML, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, RMI, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI, TCP, IP.
- Strong experience of software and system development using JSP, Servlet, Java Server Face, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Struts, Maven, Trac, Subversion, JUnit, Ant, Log4j, SQL language.
- Rich experience of database design and hands-on experience of large database systems: Oracle 8i and Oracle 9i, DB2, PL, SQL.
- Hands-on experience of Sun One Application Server, Web logic Application Server, Web Sphere Application Server, Web Sphere Portal Server, and J2EE application deployment technology.
Period: November 2008 – August 2009
Role: Java Developer
Company: BCD Inc.
- Worked directly with several clients with day to day requests and responsibilities.
- Implemented and maintained various projects in Java.
- Utilized Java and MySQL from day to day to debug and fix issues with client processes.
- Communicated with clients to implement various custom changes they requested to their process.
- with and utilized Java, MySQL and HTML daily.
Advance Computer Software Engineering, 2003
University of Chicago– Advance Career Education,
Bachelor of Science Major in Chemical Engineering, 2000
Java Developer Resume Sample 2
This Java Developer resume sample 2 is great for experienced Java Developers in all industries.
999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
JAVA, J2EE DEVELOPER AND WEB LOGIC SPECIALIST
Java and J2EE Developer with a diverse background successfully designing and developing commercial and corporate software.
- Sun Certified Web Component (Servlet and JSP) Developer.
- Sun Certified Business Component (EJB) Developer.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer.
- BEA Web Logic Application Server Expert.
- Skilled Oracle PL, SQL Developer.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Tools: BEA Web Logic, BEA Aqua Logic Service Bus, BEA Portal, BEA Guardian, BEA Smart Plug-In for HP Open View, Eclipse, Subversion, TOAD, Web Analytics, Dream weaver, XML Spy, Erwin, Control-M.
- Reporting: Actuate Report Designer, iServer, Crystal, SQR Reports.
- Databases: Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft Access.
- O.S.: UNIX, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 3/2005 – Present Java Developer
- Developed a system for printing Reports based on J2EE architecture.
- Redeveloped a product maintenance application. This application allows adding, updating or deleting products from the database.
- Involved in data migration from DB2 to Oracle database.
- Installed and configured Tomcat Server for Java Servlets and JSP.
- Configured Oracle JDBC Driver for Java .
- Added features to send e-mail using Java Mail API.
- Worked with PL, SQL and shell scripts.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 9/2003 – 2/2005 Java Developer
- Create solutions to programming issues on a continuous basis, along with optimizing code for better performance across various Blu-ray player platforms.
- Responsible for developing and optimizing core code modules and templates while using these modules and templates on live production projects.
- Use SVN for source code maintenance and OMS (Propriety Tool) for bug tracking and maintenance.
- Regularly communicate with the company’s technical, creative & operations departments and interact with clients and technical partners ensuring the smooth functioning of projects.
- Perform preliminary quality checks on the projects to eliminate errors or omissions.
- Voluntarily participate in the development of automated tools, processes and methods.
- Collaborate with senior developers to conduct design and code reviews.
- Develop and document test cases to support software development and verify software functionality and compliance to client and internal specifications.
- Strictly adhere to meeting the deadlines in completing the project, considering the importance of shipping the project on time.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 2/2002 – 9/2003 Java Developer
- Devise sustainable technical solutions.
- Resolve operation issues.
- Monitor and maintain ETL tool.
- Design and develop new functionality for promotion.
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) on one or more simultaneous projects.
- Report status to the Development Manager (Business Leader), escalate issues on a timely basis and seek assistance where necessary.
- Coordinate all requests for IT activity related to their project(s).
- Work closely with customers to review business requirements, explain alternatives, and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with the QA team and participate in testing.
- Coordinate with the Release Management team on cutover activities.
- that project knowledge is appropriately transitioned to Support.
Masters of Science in Computer Science
Washington University, St. Louis
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
New York University
Java Developer Resume Sample 3
This Java Developer resume sample 3 is great for experienced Java Developers in all industries.
999 Main Street, My Town NY 99999
P: (999) 999-9999
Design and develop software as a Senior Java and J2EE Developer in a challenging and growing work environment.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- 10 years of professional software development experience working on multi-tiered applications using OO concepts in Java and J2EE, web services and on relational databases like Oracle and SQL Server.
- coordinating with on site and off site team members to resolve issues in a fast paced environment.
- Experience interacting directly with customers on numerous occasions: to gather requirements, develop, debug and solve critical issues and introduce them to new product features.
- Provided solutions to enhance the product and optimize database schema.
Languages and Web Applications: JAVA 1.4- 5, SOA Web Services, J2EE, JMS, EJB 2.1, Struts, Java Servlets, JSP, PL-SQL, T-SQL, XML, Laszlo, UML, Perl Script
Databases: Oracle 10g- 9i, Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2000
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, J Developer, ANT, JUnit, Win CVS, TOAD, Rational Rose, Visual Composer, Borland Star team, Borland Caliber RM, Http Watch, SOAP-UI
Application Servers: BEA Web logic 10-8.1, SAP Net weaver CE- 2004S, Oracle 9i, Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows XP-2000-98-95 and Linux
Senior Java Developer
ABC Inc. My Town, NY
January 2009 – March 2010
- Studied business requirements from the customer and developed functional specification documents.
- Created UML class diagrams in compliance with the functional requirements.
- Developed application using design patterns and data structures.
- Created user interactive feature in the applications developed.
- Created various production related GUI applications.
Senior Java Developer
XYZ Corp. My Town, NY
October 2006 – November 2008
- Participate in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translate business requirements into working .
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation and Maintenance of Business Enterprise solutions application.
- Improve user experience of the Application by introducing CSS, dynamic buttons.
- Implementing the server side controller programs using Servlets.
- Involved in system design and development using Collections and multithreading for the action classes.
- Designing report templates using Eclipse Birt.
- Integrating Birt XML report templates with the Servlet controller programs.
- Configuring Java Mail to trigger mails to users, agents and customers.
- Configuring the web.xml file to allow new controller Servlets for new modules.
- Creating MySQL user accounts and granting privileges to the user accounts.
- Creating tables in MySQL and maintaining the application database.
- Designed, developed and deployed necessary views in MySQL database.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Proposed Design Solutions for various Change Requests.
Java Developer (contract)
BCD Inc. My Town, NY
April 2004- October 2006
- Worked in Agile team setting to develop features for E-commerce sites with new technology platform (Java 6, Spring MVC, Acegi, and Tomcat 6).
- Developed Data Feeds application in Java using Spring MVC framework, Quartz scheduling, XSLT that sends product catalog and sales data in CSV and XML formats to partners.
- Maintained internal administration tools written in Java that provide build, staging and deployment of product catalog, application and creative content for e Commerce sites.
- Implemented Artifact Maven repository management system for Java development and release build environments.
- Re the in-house application-security administration tool using Acegi Security framework with Active Directory authentication to manage Java application security in a standardized way.
Master of Science, Computer Science (Dec 2003)
University of Wisconsin, Madison
Bachelor of Eng., Computer Science (Aug 2001)
Johns Hopkins University