Any Town, NY
- Over 10 years of experience as Software Engineer in analysis, design development & testing of intranet internet distributed multi-tiered client-server applications.
- in Analysis, Design, and Development of the multi tier distributed System using UML.
- Extensively worked in SOA, Design Patterns Specialized in Object Oriented Analysis and Design with specialization in J2EE.
- Extensively worked in integration, functional, unit & performance testing.
- Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, Perl
- GUI: CSS, Html, DHtml, JQuery, JSP
- Engines: Axis, CXF, Drools
- Frameworks: Spring 1/3 , Struts 1/2
- Object Relational Mapping: Hibernate 2.0 and 3.0, Ibatis, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, MDB
- Distributed Technologies: Servlets, SOAP Web services, CXF, AXIS, SOA
- Web and Application Servers: Jboss, Apache, Tomcat
- Markup Languages: XML, DTD, WSDL, XSD
- XML: SAX, DOM, DTD, XSD
- UML Tools: Visio, Enterprise Architect, Sybase Power Designer
- Database Apps: Oracle, MySQL
- OS: MS-Windows 95-98-NT-2000, LINUX
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, OOPS, Design Patterns, AOP, IOC, SOA
- Messaging Services: JMS, ActiveMQ
- Version Control Tools: VSS, CVS
- Tools: IntelliJ-Idea, My Eclipse, Eclipse, Edit Plus, Dream Weaver, Putty, Win SCP, Meter, Charles, Firebug, MS Word, MS Excel, TOAD, Sql Developer, Soap UI, Easy Eclipse, Net Beans, Enterprise Architect, Visio.
- Other Components: J Unit, Ant, Log4J, i Text, Quartz-Scheduler, Oracle, Http Client Utility, J Meter , Firebug, Share Point, Drools Rules Engine
ABC Inc.─ J2EE Developer Jan 2008 to till date
- Used rational rose for creating use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration .
- Responsible for functional specification.
XYZ Corp.─ J2EE Developer Jan 2005 to Dec 2007
- Maintained and enhanced a Java Servlets web application.
- Designed and crafted a new version of web app employing a MVC-layered architecture and best-of-breed J2EE open-source frameworks such as: Struts, spring, Hibernate, JSF, Apache POI, and JTidy using the My Eclipse IDE.
- Worked closely with the end users to design and build data services for web app.
- Worked as a Business Analyst to understand the current system, current and new business rules.
BCD Inc.─ J2ee Engineer Developer June 02 to Dec 04
- Web Services specifications and implementation
- component implementation
- Web design.
- Masters Computer Science Brown University
- B.E. Computer, University of Rochester