- Web Technologies: J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate JSP, EJB, Java script, Tomcat, Web logic, Dot Net, CSS, HTML, DHTML
- Programming Languages: Java, PL, SQL, C#
- Databases: Oracle 8i-9i-10g, MS SQL Server
- GUI and Tools: Oracle Developer Suite, Oracle Developer 10g, Toad Oracle Development Tool, SQL*Plus, Eclipse Java Development Tool, Pramati Studio, F1 Reports Tool, Informatics, Cog nos, MS Visual Studio 2008, Rational Rose, Joomla CMS
- Version Control: Rational Clear Case, VSS, CVS, Subversion
ABC INC. J2EE Developer
May 2009-Aug 2009
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Developed page templates using Struts Tiles framework.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Developed Jsp’s with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) to interact with other components.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- Implemented EJBs Session beans for business logic.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and used XML transformations using XSLT.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing.
- Used Rational Clear Case as Version control.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Access Object and Service Locator.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolve defects.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Deigned Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Written stored procedures, triggers, and cursors using Oracle PL and SQL.
XYZ CORP. Java and J2EE Application Developer
Feb 2007 – Sep 2008
- Developed web application based on J2EE Struts framework.
- Understanding business requirement by interacting with users.
- Interacting with business users to collect the requirement.
- Designed the cross tab report for sale and marketing department needs.
- Involved in designing Jasper Report for generating Invoice, Pick Slip and Pack Slip.
- Generating standalone and web application reports for accounting and audit purpose.
- Involved in creating scripts and PL-SQL Programs for data integration Project.
- Proficiently created stored procedure for application.
- Created display tag to generate database driven reports.
- Created interactive reports by using DHTMLX for Sales Department.
- Created complex cross tab report for Purchasing Department.
- Designed Jasper reports using I report.
- Bug fixing and 24-7production support.
- Creating procedure and fine tuning the existing procedure to handle huge amount of transaction.
- Interacting with business analyst for preparing business requirement.
- Developed Business requirements by using use case and sequence diagram for the application.
- Setting up test environments and configuring various components of the application using JDBC API to establish a connection with oracle database and configuring.
- Involved in deploying the application in Web logic.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Created test case and test plan for offshore testing team.
- Wrote procedure for database backup plan. For example, the performance issue of front end page loading slow because of too many records in the table wrote procedure to run once a time periodically to back up old data to back up table.
- Designed and developed company’s critical projects, such as Inventory Audit, Accounts Payable, and Account Pricing etc.
BCD INC. J2EE Developer
Jan 2005 – Jan 2007
- Design and Implement various screens for a Java EE Throughput Management System. Tasks include implementing various Nominations, Scheduling screens. Implemented various architectural enhancements: custom session tracking, configuration and installation of Terracotta (JVM clustering engine) to ensure high availability and scalability for Hibernate persistence solution.
- Design and Implement Java EE Informational Postings System to display scheduled and design capacity.
- Design and Implemented Proof of Concept Marketing Dashboard.
- Technologies include: Java EE, Hibernate (ORM), Eh Cache, EJB, XML, AJAX. DWR, DHTMLX, EXTJS. Tools Include Terracotta, JBOSS, MS SQL Server, UNIT, Eclipse, J Meter, and ANT.
Education and Certifications
- M.S. in Computer Applications, New York
- B.S. in Mathematics, New York
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Certified Professional (MCP)
- Professional training on Data Warehousing
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- Professional training on Oracle SQL and PL, SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports 9i