999 Main Street, Any town, NY 99999 Phone: 999-999-9999 Email: email@example.com
SUMMARY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
product management and marketing professional with experience in enterprise software, SaaS, and web 2.0 platforms. Experience with competitive analysis, buy-build-partner analysis, offshore and distributed development organizations, product management process and sales enablement. Excellent presentation, communication, and customer management skills.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
Presentation Skills training, Writing Effective Use Cases
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
November 2009 to Present
- Participated in design sessions where decisions are made involving the transformation from source to target.
- Responsible for developing various data extracts and loading routine using Informatica, Oracle stored procedure (pl and sql), packages, triggers, UNIX, and SAS.
- Managed and compile documentation for all ETL processes.
- Created detailed process flow designs and drafts high-level Standard Operation Procedures.
- Performed Informatica Administration tasks.
- Performed tuning for PL and SQL procedures, Views, and Informatica objects.
- Designed and implements the error handling strategy for ETL team.
- Monitored data warehouse month-end loads to ensure successful completion.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
December 2008 to April 2009
Data Warehouse Architect and DBA and Developer
- Design, development and support of the Oracle Data Warehouse (7 terabytes), multiple Data Marts and applications:
- Gather and analyze business requirements.
- Design logical and physical data models and data processing infrastructure.
- Provide production database support, enhance existing system and design and develop new .
- Monitor the usage of database space and performance.
- Performance optimization of the database and applications.
- Resolve on-call issues for hundreds of production databases.
- Proactively work with other Data Warehouse team members and with the members of other teams (business customers, analysts, developers, DBA’s and technical support staff) to create innovative analytical solutions.
- Mentor developers and other DBA’s on the adoption of database standards and best practices.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
January 2008 to November 2008
- Responsible for designing and developing of mappings, mapplets, sessions and work flows for load the data from source to target database using Informatica Power Center and tuned mappings for improving performance.
- Performed Informatica Admin role by creating new repositories, users and maintaining TEST and PROD environments.
- Involved in ETL process from development to testing and production environments.
- Extracted date from various sources like Flat files, Oracle and loaded it into Target systems using Informatica 8.1.1.
- Developed mappings using various transformations like update strategy, lookup, stored procedure, router, joiner, sequence generator and expression transformation.
- Used Informatica Power Center Workflow Manager to create sessions, batches to run with the logic embedded in the mappings.
- Tuned mappings and SQL queries for better performance and efficiency.
- Performed Unit testing and validated the data.
- Created & Ran shell scripts in UNIX environment.
- Created and ran the Workflows using Workflow manager in Informatica Maintained stored definitions, transformation rules and targets definitions using Informatica repository manager.
- Created tables and partitions in database Oracle.
- stored procedures in Oracle.
New York University
Bachelor of Science, June 1996