999 Main Street, Any town, NY 99999 • H:(999) 999-9999 • C:(999)999-9999 • email@example.com
Cold Fusion Programmer and Information Technologist
Fusion programmer capable of managing technology projects from concept to completion with remarkable deadline sensitivity. Fifteen plus years actively involved in the Information technology industry and experience with maintaining multiple servers to complex software solutions. Strong problem solving skills combined with various programming techniques. I am a compatible team player and a self-starter for any project. I have knowledgeable in maintenance and installation of various electronics.
Platforms: DOS, Windows 95 and 98 and XP and Vista and NT and Server 2000, 2003, VAX, Linux,
Languages: Cold Fusion 1.0 to MX 8, HTML, Java Script, Pascal and Delphi and C and C++, Basic. FORTRAN, Perl, Java, Dot Net using C#, Flex , Flex 2, PHP, Action Script, Python, XML , SQL
Databases: Access , SQL 2005 SQL 2008, and Oracle 8
Other Tools: Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Microsoft Office, Komoto, Eclipse
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2008 – Present
- Integrated EDI into existing ERP system including order entry from customers, Invoicing, advanced ship and product catalog creation.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining product data and customer information used by partners to create orders in real time by way of a external web application.
- Developed system to provide up to date product and quantity available data to customers.
- Designed and implemented system to communicate replenishment and shipment information with warehouses.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2005 – 2008
Flex Programmer and Concept Developer
- Collaborated with engineers to while developing the documentation.
- Used Rational tools for the structural diagrams.
- Used the HTML- authoring tool.
- Used the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2001 – 2005
Senior Flex Programmer Analyst
- Write SAS programs to output summary tables and data listings for Reports in addition to ad-hoc programming.
- Ensured the integrity and consistency of database, as well as design, maintain and execute computer programs for evaluation and validation of incoming data.
- data from EXCEL and ORACLE to SAS.
- Created and maintained SAS programs for final reports.
- Validated SAS programs by rewriting the program.