999 Main Street, Any town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
Programmer with experience in applications support and maintenance using C programming and SQL. Proven abilities in project planning, execution, and documentation within the software development life cycle. Focus on improving the efficiency and quality of software functionality.
- SQL Developer
- C programming
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Assembly (minor)
- Noral Canalyzer
- Noral Flex BDM
- Noral Flex
- Vector CAN CardX
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 2009 – 2010
Web Designer and Flex Programmer
- Design and implement backend for ecommerce applications utilizing PHP and MySQL.
- Responsible for porting any code or designs into any framework or CMS the client requests.
- Debugging and testing architecture in both the Layout, Business, and Data tiers of our internet .
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY 1997 – 2008
- Designed Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document and Technical Design Document.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET technology.
- Implemented Application logic using C#.
- Involved in designing Automated Mail System using Web Mail component.
- Involved in Database Design and Tables creation.
- Involved in performing Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY
Consultant-Computer Programmer (VB & SQL)
- Visual Programming in BASIC using HP Open View Asset Manager 5.
- Designing the necessary GUI (Pages, controls, event generation and handling etc) for the application using HP Asset Center.
- Involves Writing test cases for the wizards and debugging the wizards.
- Involves creating UML models for the proposed functionality using Enterprise Architecture.
- Dealing with the two-tier WPP application written in C++.
- Also involves testing and resolving issues with the wizards on both Windows and Web Client.
- in analyzing designing implementing and testing.
Bachelor of Science Degree, Computer and Electrical Engineering Technology
New York University