999 Main Street, Any Town, NY • Phone: 999 999 9999 • email@example.com
To enhance my professional skills in a dynamic workplace with an opportunity for professional challenges
Master of Computer Science graduate with experience in Java, Flex. Possess skills and efficiency in working on different platforms and domains of work. Interested and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, quick learner, good problem solving skills and a team player. Experience in working on a Software process model with exposure to Software Development Lifecycle Model. Developed websites using Flex, Flash, PHP.
- Programming Languages : JAVA, C, C++, HTML, VB.NET, C#, XML,PHP
- Database : MS-SQL Server, MySql ,Oracle, MS Access
- Operating systems : Windows 2000, Windows XP ,Windows Vista, Windows 7, Unix
- Modeling Techniques : UML.
- Tools : TOAD, Oracle Developer, Rational Rose, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Visual Studio
- IDE : Eclipse, Net Beans, Adobe Flex Builder
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0- Web-Based Client Development
Designation: Flash Developer Aug 09-May 10
- Developed and implemented Flash Banners utilizing Action Script 3.0.
- Recommended and developed an Action Script 3.0 Flash object based component that dynamically retrieved news stories from an XML file for the Esurance About Us page and utilized CSS support for multiple broswers.
- Consulted and advised on best coding practices for ActionScript and Flash banner projects.
- Mentored Flash Web Developers.
Designation: Senior Flash & Flex Platform Developer June 07-July 08
- Manage all Flash and Flex Development, in-house and off-site.
- Involved in Business Development meeting, developing ideas and strategies for future business opportunities, both flash and non-flash based.
- Communicated with clients from preliminary analytical phases through post-production.
- Involved in developing proposals, management and time estimations.
- Developed easily integrated reusable code for other flash developers to use in-house to increase productivity.
- Developed Social Networking strategies for in-house and client projects.
Designation: Flash Developer June 05-July 07
- Responsible for managing eLearning courses using narration and text for CD, online and print formats.
- Involved with all parts of the course development process – rough concept, storyboards, editorial review, updates, quality control and marketing support.
- Designed courses in Flash, DreamWeaver and Fireworks.
- Used GoldWave for audio track editing.
- Used ActionScript in Flash to add bookmarking and completion tracking for online courses and also for SCORM and LMS compliant courses.
- Developed online tutorials using Captivate.
Completed Sun Java course [J2EE]
New York University May 2010
Master of Science, Computer Science
New York University May 2007
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering