999 Main Street, Any Town, NY . 999.999.9999 . firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure a position utilizing my communication skills and knowledge in information systems
Entry Level Developer and Support Operator Any Town, NY August 2009-Present
- web applications and build sites using PHP, My SQL, HTML, CSS, and static code analysis.
- Install, configure and deploy software; provide quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot various software issues using debugging procedures and coding techniques.
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system.
- Perform system administration for hosting server and client software.
Entry level java developer Any Town, NY May 2005- May 2010
- Developed JSPs and Servlet.
- Designed Database for the application.
- Implemented all validations and done testing.
Entry Level Developer Any Town, NY June 2004-April 2005
- Worked with programs written in C on MS Windows NT servers.
- Worked with SQL on Microsoft SQL Server 4.21.
- Performed maintenance on COBOL & JCL daily .
- Worked at DST’s Winchester Data Center doing NDM on a daily basis.
- Wrote a complete task application system using REXX and ISPF in TSO.
Windows NT, Windows 95 and Windows 3.11 and MVS/ESA. C and C++, SQL, and COBOL. IBM MVS and ESA, TSO and ISPF, JCL, CLIST, NDM, RJE, NJE, OS and 2, OS and 2 COMM Manager, PC and DOS, WINDOWS and UNIX.
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Application Software – Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word
- Programming Languages – Java, COBOL, C, VB, VB.NET
- Database – Oracle
- Other – HTML, Java Script, Java Server Page
of California Santa Barbara, CA 3.75 and 4.0
Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Systems
Available Upon Request