999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc. March 2009 to October 2009
- tag caching system .NET web service to cache most popular videos.
- Developed search system .NET web service through integration of Google Search API to be consumed by Flash client allowing site wide search capability.
- Developed XML based channel and tag retrieval .NET web service for consumption of Flash client for display of popular video channels and tags.
- Developed .NET web service to send SMS messages from Flash client.
- Lead site maintenance developer tasked with regularly scheduled web site development updates through utilization of Site Core CMS.
- Converted existed web site data layer to utilize .NET Framework 3.5 Microsoft Dynamic Data. Developed custom field templates to display formatted data.
- Developed new moderation sub-site pages for web site.
- Developed XML layer to support XML driven content and layout display
- Served as full time developer on dedicated web development team.
- Developed various Crystal Reports for project financial data based on web service API data.
Business Analyst, VBA Developer, SQL Developer (Independent Contractor)
XYZ Corp. April 2006 to July 2008
- Responsible for documentation, creation and daily execution ETL processes to extract data from the web service using VBA and SSIS.
- Worked with Sales Reps to create requirements for new client reports.
- Responsible for researching gaps in requirements and existing Access and SQL database and finding solutions where a gap exists.
- Developed layout for HTML e-newsletter and excel formulas integrating data and html tags.
- Responsible for creating SQL scripts to ensure data integrity and data validation.
- Responsible for creating SQL scripts to create various client reports.
BCD Inc. March 2006 to April 2006
- Coded PL, SQL packages and procedures to perform data loading, error handling and logging. Tied the procedures into an existing ETL process.
- Wrote SQL Plus scripts to perform installation.
- Tuned database SQL statements and procedures by monitoring run times and system statistics. hints and rewrote code as required.
- Administered a Business Objects installation consisting of over 25 reports and 100 users.
- Set security settings for user groups, managed report schedules, altered server settings.
- Coded a custom VBA application in Excel to monitor users and services in all environments.
- Wrote a C# .Net service to aid in system administration.
- Troubleshot performance issues with system.
- Created universes and built over reports in Business Objects.
- Wrote reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Clear Case to check-in code and baseline progress for code changes.
- Used Clear Quest to create change tickets for new projects.
New York University
- BS in Computer Science; minor in mathematics and in physics
- Cumulative GPA: 3.75-4.00
- Graduated May 2004
- MS program in Computer Engineering, focus on Systems and Architecture
- Cumulative GPA: 3.75-4.00
- Graduated June 2008
- Internet Technology Experience: PHP scripts; XML and XSL; HTML; CSS
- Operating Systems: Linux (Debian based); Macintosh OS X; Windows
- Familiar with many parallel programming techniques including MPI
- include organizational, analytical and problem solving skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in group environments.
- Proficient programming skills.
- Extensive development work in the Linux and Unix environment.