999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
LEAD DATAWAREHOUSE ARCHITECT
Mr. Garcia is an accomplished technologist 10 years data architectural and ETL development and OLAP experience.analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Quickly learn and utilize new technologies . A dedicated professional who always strives to achieve high ROI for the employer.
- Experience in starting the data warehouse project from scratch and information Management end-to-end Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration & Data Migration. Developing Data Warehouse roadmap, strategy and architecture, tool evaluation, requirement analysis, enterprise data warehouse, ODS, dimensional data marts and end user reports. Expert in data modeling, ETL architecture, BI architecture, Data Integration, Data quality, using Kimball Methodologies
- Good business knowledge of financial data, P&L, Risk metrics, securities data from Bloomberg, Reuters, Palladyne, VPM , Fund Accounting, Financial sales data, lead generation, sales analysis
- Expert in Logical and Physical database design, and data modeling. Owned data model in last two assignments.
- Expert in Informatica Power Center, Designer, administrator, Workflow Manager, Repository Manager.
- Started Informatica project from scratch, including POC, price negotiation and tool evaluation
- Expert in Oracle 10g, PL and SQL, Performance tuning, database design, physical and logical design, design for scalability, capacity planning. OEM, Oracle Forms, reports, sql loader, TOAD.
- Hands on experience in BI .COGNOS report studio, query studio, Framework manager. Involved in POC for other BI tools ( Essabase, Actuate, Business Objects)
- Expert in architecting and developing data warehouse for both real time refresh and nightly refreshes with high volume of data
- Other skills Perl, SQL Server, ER-Studio, ERWIN, TOAD, DB Artisan, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Parallel Server
Software Developer ABC Inc
- Developed a marketed product and service while working with .
- Streamlined office processes by improving on-call employee management and notification.
Software Developer XYZ Corp
- Developed C Sharp applications using WCF and WPF.
- Created applications to display database content logically onto excel sheets.
- Fetched data from the old database, convert this into manageable excel records, which were finally used for the new database.
- Worked on an application which was deployed as a patch to a software product. This application worked as a part of the companies update manager.
Crystal Report Developer and SQL Server BCD Inc
- Crystal Report Developer – Conversion of existing Crystal Reports to version 10 so they can run on the Crystal Portal. Lay out and development of new reports.
- SQL Server DBA for all internal applications.
New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY.
MS in Engineering